Sign in to follow this  
ERNIE

Fire the warden plugin?

Because of the lack of Mods at certain times on the jailbreak server the Ts lack the power to over rule the current warden holder of his power therefore, I purpose that a !newwarden plugin be purposed, its kinda like rtv but for a new warden and costs say 200 credits? so it cant be done constantly on every warden?

Regards

-ERNIE

+1 but make it so that you dont pay, just have it as rtv like 60 ppl need what 15 vote and stuff like that no credits used. for say 30 ppl it takes 8 vote or 5

Because of the lack of Mods at certain times on the jailbreak server the Ts lack the power to over rule the current warden holder of his power therefore, I purpose that a !newwarden plugin be purposed, its kinda like rtv but for a new warden and costs say 200 credits? so it cant be done constantly on every warden?

Regards

-ERNIE

Well. The idea isn't too bad, but 200 is def too low. Since people sometimes dish out 5 dollars for a 2 second screamer, I don't doubt someone will just use this every round for 20 rounds. Basically meaning it'd get annoying.

Meh, I mean it could be done. But there would have to be some kind of thought process behind it so that it doesn't get abused. Such as a limit per map. Maybe limit it to two wardens fired: and if no one calls it it'll be a freeday :P

Also make sure that its somewhat recognizable that the wardens been fired (such as text in middle of screen) because there has been many times where mods, admins etc have passed the warden on for whatever reason and he didn't notice. This is mainly due to the fact of not seeing the chat.

(sorry if I'm rambling on, its 3 am and I'm extremely tired due to lack of sleep today and yesterday :/)

Its just an idea that I was throwing at a wall and seeing if it sticks but thanks for the feed back i just want some one with authority to see it so they can also put some input here, just a suggestion though.

Regards,

-ERNIE

I think it'd be pointless to do this. Everyone would just type that so they can become the warden. It would definitely not be used properly by the majority of the people in our servers.

We need to just leave this power to our staff.

It'd be a good idea if everyone was mature enough for it.

If there's a need, Admins can type !pass and it will relieve the current warden. I fear any other solution would just become way too spammy.. like the rtv system.

I think it'd be pointless to do this. Everyone would just type that so they can become the warden. It would definitely not be used properly by the majority of the people in our servers.

We need to just leave this power to our staff.

It'd be a good idea if everyone was mature enough for it.

^ This... Would be great if people were mature... but oh yeah we are playing a video game they are not mature. -1

I Both Like this idea and hate it at the same time maybe if it were retooled in some way like only CTs can start the vote and all CTs have to agree new warden or a person who wants to take over starts the vote and they can decide if he's warden but i dunno i am just spit balling here so you can think up something better ernie. FAITH!!

Bad idea. If the warden doesn't see he got fired, he will keep giving orders, and this could lead to a mass freekill.
Well, to avoid this maybe add a sound when warden got fired? And if this were considered I think it should be considered just like rtv except taking more of the ratio to actually fire. +1

The only time that I see this coming in handy is when somebody spams and doesn't know they have warden. Most of the time other players tell them to pass so its pretty much useless.

But I do like the idea.

Sign in to follow this