Sign in to follow this  
bennnn

accused aimbotter

I was accused of aimboting in [xG] jailbreak because i sprayed a deagle while running around a corner and got 3 headshots because they were all close together. I just want somebody to look into this because i dont hack. I hope somebody who has played with me before can help me out here and back me up proving i dont hack.

Thank you

In game name : [iOr] BeNNNN

We admins in there at the time, believed him to be aimbotting, luckily my demo was still going, i'll upload it tomorrow after i find which one it is.

Are you fucking kidding me? Might as well ban me. On lego people were running to disco close together and I got 4 usp kills with maybe 6 rounds. This is completely possible. Unless his screen is shaking and twitching horribly then it might just be legit.

As for me i'm fucking sick and I have to do a report today so hopefully you guys can come to sense.

Also try to look up other bans.

Inb4 not even close to an aimbot :3

But what did you guys get the proof from, did you actually see his first person point of view, or did you just see him headshotting 3 people.

I assume its the first one. Was his screen shaking/ showing general symptoms of an aimbot?

he also twitched earlier. I was in kitchen, he was facing the cells. NOBODY saw me. I open the door, IMMEDIATLY get headshotted andhe's still looking at cells.

I'm going off of arthmans previous experience with him, and the fact that we weren't all stacked up, in fact there was distance between us.

We were in the small room just before soccer (some dumb fuck *cough* DMT *cough* called warday in there), he came around the corner, and he got 3 headshots in a split second, before any of us could react. thats what the ban is based off of.

cum.dem

Skip to 120000 that is the start of the warday.

When i combined that incident and what arthman had said, I decided to go ahead and ban him.

Even though you can't seen him from first person in the demo, it doesn't look very suspicious.

I don't see it as fair to keep him banned for this as it's very possible for him to get all those shots and he has no aimbot history.

~closed