Sign in to follow this  
Zeal

Zeal's xG Application

I've been playing xG for atleat 2-3 Months on your jailbreak and bhop server.They are very fun have lots of Mods and Admins,which is very nice. I wish to join this community because you guys are very fun,nice and helpful. Members are also bery nice.The rules in the jailbreak server are very strict and make the game fun.I'm not annoying and don't have a mic.(Sad.)

But I hope you accept my application.

Thanks for your time,

Zeal

A:9/10

M:8/10

Never heard using mic, so can't really say how "mature" he is in that perspective, but is always following rules and asks questions when unsure about rules. Always is respectful and seems genuinely interested in being a part of xG when using chat. +1

This guy I've been playing with recently and he mentioned he had an application up so I decided to come check it out. He's fun to play with, active on the game, knows the MOTD. I know 16 and under needs vouches, so I vouch for him.

+1

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

Hope he gets accepted

logo.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-Blows up this thread with a plane. FOR ALLAH