Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Razec's Reapp for Mod

-1. When I see you in game, you aren't the nicest. You are quite disrespectful to the younger kids, & we need mods/admins who can represent xG well, & you've shown me you aren't the greatest role model. & No, I will not take my pants off for you. (Bonus to whoever gets it).

Show me you've changed, & I'll change my vouche.

-1 When I see you in game, you aren't the nicest. You are quite disrespectful to the younger kids, & we need mods/admins who can represent xG well, & you've shown me you aren't the greatest role model. & No, I will not take my pants off for you. (Bonus to whoever gets it).

Show me you've changed, & I'll change my vouche.

I don't know you o-O so how do you know me well enough to -1 me >,>

anyways aside from that i think i have enough +1s @@serbiansnaga and @@Jihad

if not lemme know please

I'm sorry -1 for now. I think you'd make a good mod but tons of people have gotten -1'd for it in the past. Its really easy to tell when someone is gonna apply for mod by seeing all their posts on every single thread. And you spamming now gives me the impression that you won't be active on forums after getting mod. Which tons of mods do. ( even if they say they won't )

So give it some time.. And try not to spam the forums and ill make sure to change my input.

And im not trying to be an ass. But many mods have been denied for this same reason. In fact shadowspy being one of them as he mentioned earlier. It wouldn't be very fair. And to be honest I have seen your hostilities to the younger kids as well. Cool that down a bit if possible.

I don't know you o-O so how do you know me well enough to -1 me >,>

I'm EZKill/Jerome R Dimmison.

Just because you haven't seen me, doesn't meen I haven't seen you.

Also, you don't need a set required amount of +1's to get mod, it's fully up to the div's & co's if they WANT you to have mod. As I said, I don't think you're ready, but the div's & co's might think different.

I'm sorry for now. I think you'd make a good mod but tons of people have gotten 'd for it in the past. Its really easy to tell when someone is gonna apply for mod by seeing all their posts on every single thread. And you spamming now gives me the impression that you won't be active on forums after getting mod. Which tons of mods do. ( even if they say they won't )

So give it some time.. And try not to spam the forums and ill make sure to change my input.

And im not trying to be an ass. But many mods have been denied for this same reason. In fact shadowspy being one of them as he mentioned earlier. It wouldn't be very fair. And to be honest I have seen your hostilities to the younger kids as well. Cool that down a bit if possible.

This, you all of the sudden became really active and then right after you came back you applied for mod. Seems to me like you're just coming back to get mod, not to actually help the community. -1 for now.