Sign in to follow this  
DarkWolf6052

Mod application

I want to go ahead and try to apply with mod since it is worth a shot, said Stence. I have been very active on the teamspeak servers, the teamspeak server, and have been talking with a lot of mods, admins, etc.

I know the MOTD, and do try to help admins/mods take care of rule breakers, free-killers, baiters, gun planters, fail CTs, etc as best as I can.

There have been a lot of people tell me they think I would make a good mod, including some admins and higher ups.

So if I need watched before I do get it, I will be glad to be.

-Cris the no life

+1 for Darkwolf, he really deserves to be a moderator.

He enforces the rules as far as his player privileges will allow him in-game and makes sure he doesn't break them in the process; or ever for that matter.

Once again with someone applying for Mod, you do not meet the requirements of sending in an application. Like most others who have recently applied, you have not met the '100 posts' requirement, sorry bro. I can vouch that you would make a great addition as a Moderator, but being active in the xG community is also a big part of it (not just teamspeak). I firmly believe you deserve to be a mod, but as I said, you gotta meet the requirements.

D: +0, until you can reach that 100 posts requirement (don't end up spamming posts/threads to reach it please).

PS: Mentioned this twice :stung:

I have been very active on the teamspeak servers, the teamspeak server

- Dat guy, Forest

He has 33 posts.

He is the most annoying piece of shit I ever met.

D: +1

W: Although he is annoying *I cringe typing this* he knows the rules and has no reason not to, nor abuse. He should definitely become a moderator, he is on a lot and is always bitching about rule breakers. I play different games but it ends up me being the only one on and I feel as if I'm not doing my job unless I go check.

M: 8/10

A: 9/10

+1 as long a you stay active on forums and teamspeak

EDIT: Please donate also. Helps the clan alot. We barely make ends meat as is

ull need 100 posts and have to donate before u can create a mod application, u can however get mod without applying on forums, its just harder though

-sealed away in the last great time war