Sign in to follow this  
Sporego

Banned For Joining TS3 WTF?

So I get on ts and join cs:s jailbreak and ask if anyone has the ip to the cs:go server....

The first response was sporego where you the guy who baited yesterday? (troll did not even know who i was)

I said yes it was because i had to go to the bathroom really bad.

And then the following minute i was banned.. thinking it was a troll and since no one gave me the csgo sever ip i went to join

css jailbreak and I was banned.

No warning,nothing just a troll ban and its not even for like 10 minutes its 1 day... wtf

You were banned by Ganja for "Breaking server rules" if what you say was true. Your ban was bullshit. Could of just been ct banned for something.

@@GanjaMonster

ct ban for breaking rules and fleeing

AND ITS NOT EVEN A CT BAN

You banned me because you thought it would be funny.

This is what happened.

*Sporego Joined

Sporego:Guys whats the ip for the csgo jailbreak

Random Guy In Channel: Your mom

2nd Random Guy:umm its starts with a 2

3rd random guy: 12321312/4123123/12312/3123/

Group:lolololol

Sporego:Guys whats the ip for the csgo jailbreak

Random guy:thats it theres alot of 1s 2s 3s....

2nd random guy:dont tell him

3rd random guy:Are you a baiter

Sporego:What????

random guy:hahahahahaha

Sporego:What??

--This proceeds for 5 minutes or something like that---

(During this time they all troll and that 1 guy keeps saying i baited yesterday or something like that)

Random Guy:Where you the guy who baited yesterday)

Sporego:Wait are you talking about the 1 afk where i died as ct?... Ow if you mean that, I really had to go to the bathroom and i could not hold it in.. sorry about that

Random Guy:Ow you were banned

Others:HAHAHAHAH trolololol

Sporego:Guy stop trolling me

----(Talks about me being banned and other trolling for 5 minutes)----

I get on cs:s to play jail break since i still cant get the csgo jailbreak ip cause people are being really mean to me

Sporego:WTF... you where not lying i been bannd wtf...

Random Guy:Banned for baiting ahahah

Sporego:Wow......

*Now i go check when i been banned yesterday and i find out i been banned 1 minute ago

Sporego:This is not funny please unban me

Random guy:Your banned because you baited

Sporego:Not funny with your trolling

Random guy:Whats trolling

Sporego:wtf you banned me because your trolling... wtf no warning or anything

Thats the basic jist of my first experiance

Now im bored playing arms race.. dota 2 and lol ... and i really angry for being banned because of admin abuse and trolling... way to go for my first experiance on xg ts

Lol No proof, trolling on TS is not an unban reason, wtf does your ban reason mean? and your little story doesnt mean anything, its not proof, but for who banned him, if you asked like hes saying "did you bait yesterday" just cuz he said yes doesnt mean you can ban him since YOU have no proof either taht it was him, or that he fled and didnt just leave 10 minutes later for other reasons.

Ganja, that makes no sense..

[ATTACH]3401.vB[/ATTACH]

As you can see, there was NO 2 kills in a row without him dying or something, & there was no nade kills, & there even if he did disconnect, he killed 1 person.. that's not a ban..

I don't know what you're talking about, but +1 for unban.

spor.thumb.PNG.d348a27ee37719230977cd5a0d45d9e7.PNG

I don't know what you're talking about, but +1 for unban.

Thank You, Thats proof enough for ts3 troll

u naded VIP cell ran through 2 people killed them and disconnected from the server

Ganja giving someone a bad first impression on a ts3 server your an admin on is already bad enough ,but jumping on the troll boat and banning a random person cause you can just reeks of disgust and admin abuse. Additionally ,you don't even take the responsibility of your own troll ban and instead you decide to fabricate different stories for your own cover up. (IE: Accusing me of Baiting to Free Killing a few people to Mass killing) If you where a good admin and realized that you abused your power and banned someone for no reason ,then at least unban them and apologize for your mistake. Your wasting everyone's time and creating a bad reputation. I wonder how many other bans or admin abuses have you committed that have been overlook. Since, You clearly don't see a line between right or wrong unlike other responsible admins ,and sadly you would rather fabricate stories then take actual action.

Really? You have proof? Wheres the video showing you did nothing wrong? Oh, you dont have one

And your ban reason, if you dont know it, then dont even make a fuckin ban protest, because you MAY have done something wrong.And also stop bringing TeamSpeak up because it has NOTHING to do with server taht you got banned from.

And duckii says the ban reason was breaking server rules and fleeing, ganja your saying though he mass freekilled and left yet its apparently a day ban, if he did do that it should be made permaban from servers.

Really? You have proof? Wheres the video showing you did nothing wrong? Oh, you dont have one

And your ban reason, if you dont know it, then dont even make a fuckin ban protest, because you MAY have done something wrong.And also stop bringing TeamSpeak up because it has NOTHING to do with server taht you got banned from.

And duckii says the ban reason was breaking server rules and fleeing, ganja your saying though he mass freekilled and left yet its apparently a day ban, if he did do that it should be made permaban from servers.

Wow are you always like this.

As for proof if you match the ts3 server logs to the time I was banned you will clearly see a correlation. (If you want go check the server logs)

Now Ganja did the ban. He was trolling me and had no right to ,as for the ban reason.. there ISN'T a reason that says "im troll banning someone"

"And also stop bringing TeamSpeak up because it has NOTHING to do with server taht you got banned from."

Do you read? Read before making a idiot of yourself.