Sign in to follow this  
Rowthar

xG Clan Submission

Well, I don't suck, but I am definitely not the best. I do have a computer which can run CS:S so I have little to no lag. Although there will be times where I have high ping(i dont know why). I have really, in my opinion, put my time in xG's servers, I have a trail and a tracer and I am glad they are working again. But really I just want to be dedicated to something and sense I really don't do that out here, why not in here. Thank you for reading and your time.

Sucks at cs:s, probably tied for the worst player. Never respectful and always lagging... Probably has a dell laptop. *sarcasm*

A: 8/10

M:9/10

+1 for pity.

Knows motd, is respectful, is on a lot.. a great addition.

Rowthar, careful with who you kill, because you do freekill a few times and more. But other than that you're fine. A good player, somewhat mature, kinda active, and not a dick. +1

+1

Omaigawd this guy is so sexy, we have hot steamy sex in front of the Ts in Jailbreak all the time. They're just jealous of us Rowthar.

ANYWAY

He's a cool guy, very active, very mature, and over-all he would be a great addition to xG in my opinion.

M: 9/10

A: 8/10

ALSO:

by game time that means how many hours you've spent on the game, not what time it is.