Sign in to follow this  
Rypast6

Answers.....Please!!

Hey guys, Papi and Aegean have both left..i hear from everyone "ohh xG is dieing" or "It sucks now", we lost two great leaders. And i love xG and want the best for it. I just (and im sure everyone else) wants to know whats going on...so i was thinking (if there isnt anything like this at all) for kind of like an xG State of The Union address. I feel like as big as xG is getting, we are all a big family. And knowing whats going on will help keep all members of xG satisfied and will stop rumors (xG is closing, or dieing, etc..) from spreading.

@@silence let me know if you think this is a good idea or not. i think it should become a tradition, like Promtions & Demotions. I just feel that it would be for the good of the clan. I'll even make the thread if silence lets me and updates me. I love xG, and hate to see members who dont know what their talking about spread bs rumors and shine negative light on xG,

-Rypast aka Rapist

See Minecrack for my response. failing that, the best we can probably do is to inform the people who don't visit the forums as to the REAL state of xG. We will survive, rebuild, and thrive... after all, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" :)

We will survive, rebuild, and thrive

Exactly this. I may not have been here long enough to have an opinion on whether or not xG is "dying" but people just need to keep in mind that school is just starting as well. We may have lost two great individuals whom won't be replaced, but we'll make it through.

- Dat guy, Forest

the numbers of time xG was about to close because of cash or member leaving, I aint even scared. Yes, it is sad that papi and aegean left, But it isnt that BIG of a deal. Yes, the spots will be filled, but the individuals will be remembered.