Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Regarding Ganja's Div

Alright, in introduction I would just like to say this is nothing personal to Ganja. I have no vendetta on him or anything of the sort. I am speaking on behalf of many opinion's I've heard from other moderators, admins, and members of xG.

First off, a ton of people asked me and I myself was wondering about Ganja's div. There wasn't even any mention of him getting it. No address to anybody as to why or how or what circumstances. He just has it. Not many people really know why..

Second, other people including me wonder why he in particular got it so early. There have been people who have stuck with the clan through thick and thin and have never gotten it... Hudson, Poncher, Mullin. Now I understand for example, poncher, isn't as active on the servers due to jobs, real life etc. And that's perfectly understandable. But even when he was active and was an admin for longer than ganja was and always participated on the forums, he never got promoted. I was honestly expecting him to be promoted for a long ass time but it just never happened. But he got it after a promo or two of having admin. Now It'd be understandable if he was mod for a long ass time like Korean was, but compared to the people I've previously mentioned, he hasn't been around too long..

Third, a lot of people were just complaining to me about different threads. For example, someone recently had a ban protest on ganja ( the one where the guy was banned for a day) and it was proven that it was a wrongful ban. I'm not trying to call you out ganja. That stuff's already done, but nothing was really thought of it. Nothing happened.. And then the very next day after the proved wrongful ban thread was closed. He got promoted to div. People almost mentioned the other miscellaneous abuse threads that he had on him, whether they were proven true or not I don't know/remember.

These are the main questions people were asking me + I myself were wondering. If you guys don't want to comment on this so you don't look bad in somebody's eyes don't its fine. I just made this on your behalf bc of the amount of things I heard in teamspeak and through steam messages.

Nothing against you ganja. I'm not saying you're a bad guy. We were just all wondering.. some clarification would really help.

ok so i got it because i am always active on the servers, i spend lots of time on the server and if you guys really hate me that much well thats too bad

dont just give the bullshit answer that is given to everyone, they are asking legitimate questions, not that i dont approve or disapprove, but if you go back and read Gawd's post, he mentions a few other people who are also active in the community, and have been admins for MONTHS, yet you were admin for a few weeks, and you got div. it is a valid point and I do believe rather than just quietly giving you div leader, it should be stated that you are getting div in an actual promo/demo. because there are people that feel like it is going behind their backs and pulling one over their heads.

This is truee ! , Ganja had gotten Admin and has not had admin for atleast a month and yet he's already a Division leader ??

i agree a 100% iv seen pple in this server tht were admins when i 1st started playing on xG servers and yet they do not have a promotion.

you're all saying its unfair
Not to attack you or anything, but it is unfair. Admin for 1 month, Get div leader. I've seen people who have been admin for a YEAR (me for exemple, but i dont care for CSS div leader) and they got Jackshit.

so pretty much you're all saying its unfair that i got it instead of someone else

Well.. yeah. That's one of the things we're saying. But if you read on there's other things as well.

For what you said, yes I and others find it unfair that people who have been an active admin for over half a year haven't been promoted. We also mentioned things about the abuse thread that was kind of swept aside. And I never said I hate you. I'm saying that this is just an issue that some people had problems with..

well you're a mod for css and you mostly play ur division arthman and all other mods and admins decided to be scramming, that's probably why since we got the scrim servers people have been more on scrim then other servers and i would still stay in the server because there was derps in there , most of the aboose threads were due to people trying to troll ex towlie did and the guy that was banned for 1 day was because he left maybe i took 3 minutes to go through console and read who attacked who but he left he was unbanned it, but i didnt choose my self for div leader i got chosen for my work i've been helping the servers and being active and helping out people that need it

It's true what you say ganja. Not all mods and admins deserve div. Some scrim more than they should. But people like poncher, mullin, + hudson never scrim. They were the people I mentioned who have been admins/mods FOREVER. Active and good ones too. And no promotion. I dunno man..

dude i dunno either but i can tell u i never see them on and ive only been this for a few days so its not like i had any input on them being promoted or demoted when papi was still div they didn't get promo either so its not really like its my fault