Sign in to follow this  
speedlimit56kb

Speed for mod 2012 - 2013 !!

Hello there my fellow pple ! , im Speedlimit for those who dont know me. I've been in xG server for over 2 years going to 3 years now , im a good wise player who follows rules , i know the rules really well , even thoe i have no powers , pple still catch me telling other online players the rules and wat they have done tht was wrong so they can learn from their mistakes.

I see pple break rules all the time and i get mad at myself cause i cant do anything about but inform a M/A about it so they can watch em , i am indeed a active and mature player , i love playing on JB and reboobling liek a pro when in mood , love playing on mini games as well !! But anyways besides all that jazz , i would realy love to be able to help the community out on CSS , i have M/A tell me all the time tht "its to much , pple complain bout everything and we cant see everything" i see alot of rule breakers , this is y i really think and believe i will be a good moderator cause ik for a fact tht i will do/be the best i can be if i get Moderator.

~Thank You for taking ur time to read this , and if u -1 me or +1 , u already know the speedlimit will <3 u. NO HOMO.:biggrin:

Hell yes!

This guy is amazing, he would make a perfect mod.

I see him telling noobies the rules of the server more then some current mods, and he knows the MotD really good.

+1