Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

HLDJ rule specification

Ok, so i know theres an HLDJ rule where if a staff member says to stop you have to,but i want to have one thing about specified, it doesnt say that the moderator/admin etc needs a valid reason like if its not good quality, or if its rasict,etc. by what i see i can stay on the server the entire time and say NO HLDJ I WONT ALLOW IT,basically restricting the use of it.

Ok, yes you can shadow. But I would think our admins + mods wouldn't be such huge dicks lol..

Obviously you haven't met me.

So Mods/Admins are not allowed to tell you to shut off music just because they don't like it correct? It must be for a valid reason like Racism or Shit quality?

Well obviously if its shit quality/racist they should be told to stop, but if its just 2 mods and ones playing generally terrible music and other asks to stop they should.

But what would be deemed as generally terrible, maybe that person likes it, but also im not making this post for mod vs mod type stuff, jsut maybe a mod tells other ppl to stop, id rather not donate for hldj and not be able to use it, because ppl dont like the song im playing.