keeg1998

banned for a false reason

I was playing as a ct playing the game like i would my own way. so i get last ct 2 times and somehow kill everyone, i dont know if i was having a good day or what so i leave the server and i think someone complained that i was auto aiming?? so i get banned by ShadowSpy for a false reason. if i could have an admin help me out that would be nice

Oh, and also i think it was @bigblack who got the demo, lets see if i tagged him right. Also i believe other mods on were hong kong, fullbring, and i think minecrack but he joined a little later in the process.

show me this video if you dont show me it you dont have any real proof that i hacked

i tryed to be nice if being hostile is the only way then fine ill be hostile ( not a threat )

oh and one thing before i leave this group and tell other people that some admins are corrupt i never new i had an auto aim bot this confuses me because i hate hackers they piss me off more then corupt police/ admins

show me this video if you dont show me it you dont have any real proof that i hacked

i tryed to be nice if being hostile is the only way then fine ill be hostile ( not a threat )

oh and one thing before i leave this group and tell other people that some admins are corrupt i never new i had an auto aim bot this confuses me because i hate hackers they piss me off more then corupt police/ admins

Lol you can only tell other people if they can understand your grammar kid...

Lol you can only tell other people if they can understand your grammar kid...

lul seriously I spent like a good minute trying to decipher what he wrote

dude this is the internet. would you really care about grammar, really man just really with all of those short form words like l8er or other stupid stuff grammar is the last thing you should be worried about.

and if this is going to be an ongoing thing of just criticizing me ill just leave and you will lose someone for a stupid reason.

if now one cares i just leave. And to think, i thought this was a great group, how mistaken i was

Alright well either way, shadow, can you please post that demo so we can sort all this out.

I'm pretty sure you had aim assist if so many mods agreed on it, so no point trying to make us the bad guys.

If we have a demo, then lets see it. @bigblack @@shadowspy

dude this is the internet. would you really care about grammar, really man just really with all of those short form words like l8er or other stupid stuff grammar is the last thing you should be worried about.

and if this is going to be an ongoing thing of just criticizing me ill just leave and you will lose someone for a stupid reason.

if now one cares i just leave. And to think, i thought this was a great group, how mistaken i was

I really do care about grammar. It isnt too hard to make your sentences understandable. Try it sometime, maybe people will take you more seriously. Either way, shadow please reply.