TheRageWay

Guns vs. No Guns

Do you think we should have guns in the U.S.?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should have guns in the U.S.?

• Guns
    • No Guns

Guns all the way. Bothers the fuck out of me when gunlaws come up. Can't have a rifle with over a 16 1/2 - 18" barrel or its considered a SBR/AOW. That shit bothers me. SBR's/AOW's take alot of time, and paperwork. If you put a stock on a pistol, all the sudden, now its not a pistol anymore. Like what the fuck. I only agree with ONE gun law. "No weapons if you have a felony". That makes perfect sense to me. HOWEVER, those people are still going to have guns, whether from a freind, or from a ASIANmarket (because blackmarket is racist). Just like prohibition (With alcohol). @@Tiberia.

...................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........\...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\... Yeah for GUNS

There's plenty of people who own them and are responsible, there will always be people who can't handle dangerous things.. There's really no benefit in banning them or restricting them.

I feel the same way like theirs a ton of people that have guns and is responsible with them like my dad hes apart of the FDA under the federal government and he use to work at this prison so they had to train every month shooting different weapons so like we own 3 handguns and a bunch of hunting rifles and id say its okay to have them, but you have to remember the dude from Colorado he didn't have any felons or anything that would show he would do this

Like em or love em, they're here to stay. Try to ban them, criminals still have them. Everyone who dislikes the government even a tiny bit will just hide them, the gov'ment doesn't have records of them besides states that require registration or Class III permit weapons. I live in CT, so the stores have to keep the records for x amount of time, but after a while it all gets clusterfucked and they archive them in an organized pile. Not to mention that there are hundreds of millions of unaccounted-for weapons vs tyrannical gov't (if they were to ban). If anything we're going to see more restrictions in liberal states (CT, NJ, NY, MA, CA) and an increase on media coverage of shootings to further push their agendas and increase ratings.

My input into this, since when do criminals follow laws? Gun laws arent gonna stop some mad asshat from going nuts and trying to kill everybody, theres some eroupian country that, i do believe its either mandatory or very promoted, makes the people have a gun at their house and/or a handgun on them. I am pretty sure that this country statistically has the lowest crime rate.

My input into this, since when do criminals follow laws? Gun laws arent gonna stop some mad asshat from going nuts and trying to kill everybody, theres some eroupian country that, i do believe its either mandatory or very promoted, makes the people have a gun at their house and/or a handgun on them. I am pretty sure that this country statistically has the lowest crime rate.

Exactly what I was saying, theres no point in banning them...

-There's no point in banning the possession of weapons, the only thing plausible is setting a restriction on certain weapons. For example, I have and heard enough of idiots killing others with the fact that they have either gained the gun illegally or have a license. My only opinion of this is to apply a much, more stricter control of guns; there's no point in having a potentially dangerous weapon in the hands of a damn idiot.