tennisnoob

Reallly need more admins

Hey everyone we need people that can be active, its literally impossible to manage the game with 2 admins even while spectacting, 5 hours in a row gaming, only 2 admins......... so many newcomers abusing

yeah sorry today fathers day so i havent been on but i will do from now on

Well congrats on the kid, King. On a more serious matter the server is in desperate need of more admins, early this morning was pure chaos.

Well congrats on the kid, King. On a more serious matter the server is in desperate need of more admins, early this morning was pure chaos.

LOL i wish im only 19 i meant its fathers day so i had to do all the jobs while my dad relaxed XD went out for lunch and dinner

Ontopic

Guys if there are no admins on try and record a demo if you dont know how look at my sig.

Usually when I'm watching, (I will note I'm not an admin) I notice that there is only 1 admin/mod online, with 50 players. I'm sure this puts a lot of stress on the admins. They should try to increase admins, but only ones who will remain active, etc. +1 to get more active mods/admins :D

Another problem was that the server wasn't able to even manage 25/25

Now its 32/32 and i have to wait 20 minutes to get in.............1 admin can't even control 25, imagine 32.....

I say we install/create a free-cam spectate plugin, then all our admin'ing stress will be slashed greatly.

A freecam would make moderator life so much easier...

*Daydreams of Free-cam plug-in with smile on face*

I say we install/create a free-cam spectate plugin, then all our admin'ing stress will be slashed greatly.

I would love for that to happen. Since i became mod i have had to perm a couple of mass freekillers and teamban another few then when u get ratio thats messed up and people keep closing opening cells its hard to tell whos doing it. we need freecam its a must.

I thought there was one already and it just didn't work.

Free roaming spectator mode would be extremely helpful to the community cs:go servers, but it's more likely something the game developers would have to enable, but I'll look into it.

Free roaming spectator mode would be extremely helpful to the community cs:go servers, but it's more likely something the game developers would have to enable, but I'll look into it.

Do you know if they are planning to or is this purely speculation.

Do you know if they are planning to or is this purely speculation.

only time will tell but untill then try help out admins and mods as much as you can feel free to add me and if my friends list is full on steam send me a message here on the site and ill delete someone just for you so you can feel special.