tennisnoob

Reallly need more admins

im on like everyday for an hour or two so i cover some parts we just need more man power!

Same here. I get on when I can, usually everyday for at least an hour or so and I'm usually the only mod in the server. It's extremely hard trying to catch everything by myself and having to cycle through each player. Something also has to be done with the CT/T team ratios..

Whenever I pop on, i take warden and they listen to me pretty good. Whenever iv'e been a CT nobody has gotten freekilled sometimes you just need someone to remind them of MOTD and various rules. But yes in general we do need more mods.

Whenever I pop on, i take warden and they listen to me pretty good. Whenever iv'e been a CT nobody has gotten freekilled sometimes you just need someone to remind them of MOTD and various rules. But yes in general we do need more mods.

That's another thing.. MOTD isn't easily accessible..

I know the rules and I am very active on the JB server for CS:GO, so if you want I could take up position of mod ( lesser than admin ) with the guidance of my elder Speechluss to help me out. I think I could be helpful, and since I spend roughly 4-5 hours a day on the JB server I can get stuff done :glee:

I think the amount of mods we have for the CSGO server is good enough atm. I don't think people that haven't met the min. requirements should be given mod because it is unfair to those that have earned it. I still don't see where it says the the moderator application requirements apply to CSS only...

The problem is we have a good number of mods but we are mostly all active at around the same times, the last fewdays there has been little or no one on from like 3-5/6 which is a good 2/3 hour period where I would normally be alone or with 1/2 others coming and going. Ive been busy lately and I havent seen others ad consistently active as before. If we get mods that can be consistently on at times with less mods I'd be all for it, but I don't think we need more useless promos. @@King_Of_Aus I've never even seen on before with or without moderator :P

If the need arises I would be able to fill in for any needed mod position. I am quite active, and often at times where there are very few mods (if any), such as late at night or in the morning. I know the MotD pretty well (can't say that I'm perfect) and usually try to explain it to people when no mod is on, but people just don't seem to care about rules when there is no threat of !slay. If I'm not needed for mod, I guess I'll wait for another month and a half and apply.

YOu need to be around for a wqhile longer, just help the admins and mods out by doing your best to keep things under controll and remind new players of the rules and you will get mod in no time

its easily accessible now tell em to type !rules

Although the MOTD works from a technical standpoint, a lot of the content is CSS and needs to be changed (or at least revised) for CS:GO.

It's just during the nights where it gets bad. The server is almost always at 40 late at night and there are never many mods around. Daytime you won't find much of a problem.