Sign in to follow this  
ChrisNelson

Sorry for making 9/11 jokes please unban me

Guys I am sorry that I was being such a troll- it is a part of my personality but I have no idea what is going on between you and nitrate gaming. Could somebody explain the situation? I apologize once again for trolling.

This guy is posting again? Yeah no -1 agree with OHMAIGAWD. Sorry ChrisNelson, but I'm on OHMAIGAWD's side, you came to ask for an unban in a trolling manner. I hope you don't get unbanned.

This really makes me sad. I have been playing on xenogamers servers for a long time and was planning on joining. I really wish I could be forgiven. I was perma banned just for being on a certain group in steam? I did not want to be a part of your feud with nitrate gamers. I was not even active within their community. This has been a dissapointing experience for me. Also, my ban is not about trolling so you are entirely off topic. My ban is about being in nitrate gamings group on steam. I have left the group and I want to be unbanned. And even if I where to be banned for trolling, a perma ban seems a little extreme to me. Maybe we can compromise and We could reduce the ban to 1-2 months

lol no.

I would've +1'd if you just made your first protest without trolling, but nope. You obviously didn't care about getting unbanned in your previous one, so why should we take this one seriously? You made jokes that Australia is full of trolls, 9/11 jokes, e.t.c. We don't need you in our community, you are a troll.