Sign in to follow this  
Charles

Application for xG by Riley

Fix your Steam ID, go onto a server and type "status" into console(without the quotations) your steam name will show up and a number looking similar to 0:0:12345678 will show up. That is your steam ID.

Also it wouldn't let me edit my previous post so I'll have to put it here. Game time is how long have you been playing CSS, go to your steam profile and check game time for Counter Strike Source.

------

+1 I agree with Zeal, you do know the MOTD. You are very nice and respectful. I played with you before but didn't speak cause I was sick and you wouldn't be able to understand me xD.

////Good luck in joining, hope you're accepted////

I think that he deserves to be +1 bc i played with him he knows MOTD but he doesnt have a mic so idk about maturity but in chat he doesnt spam. He is on alot that i know of. So i think he should be in clan :).

You need to fix your steam id in your application as fast as possible.

+1

logo.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!