xGShadowSpy

Suprise Trivia Rule

Well i just got slayed for telling all the t's the prize in suprise trivia without warden saying not to,and in motd it doesnt say you cant do that, so i would like to have the currently imaginary rule that you cant say the prize added,or atleast made so you can't do that if warden doesnt say not to.So i would like people to add something on this in the motd. @OHMAIGAWD says its favoritism,even though i told it to them all, and since the rule isnt added,i would like to see if he +1's it, since i guess the rule is apparently already stated in motd even though its obv not there.

I knew this was gonna get posted lol.

Dude, first off. I was playing surprise trivia. It's a secret. That's the point. Then somebody gets the question right and he asks for the prize and you tell him it LOL. That's breaking the rules of surprise trivia right off the bat.

As for the favoritism, you are giving him a MUCH MUCH bigger advantage towards survival. If the prize was LR, who has the bigger chance of surviving, him, or a different t? Especially since you told him after he won the prize LOL. I realize that he won it and everybody has an equal chance of winning. That's what regular trivia is. But he doesn't know the prize here. That's the point of surprise trivia : Chance. Not "hurr I'm gonna tell him exactly what the prize is even though its surprise trivia it's totally fair and errything"

And it was after 5:00 im pretty sure, so how did he know i wasnt tarping? Favoritism is towards a single person or a group,and by group as in if theres 10 ts and i tell the ts i like that they get to live, thats favoritism,And im not saying it to a single person because theyre "better" etc., it was to all of them,everyone knew the prize.And gawd all i was asking for people to +1 the rule since its not added, or specify that you atleast cant do that.

You can't give somebody a distinct advantage like that. Regardless of whether you like the person or not, its the same thing with the last ct.. You don't get slayed for running past somebody that you like. You get slayed for seeing somebody and not killing them and letting them live period.

Ct's can't tell the prize to people playing the game in surprise trivia. Especially if they have just won it. He has a huge advantage. It's favoritism, and even if it's not the best term to describe it. You're giving the t a massive advantage in a game where the prize is to be kept discreet..

Its common sence to know that you shouldn't tell ts the price. It doesnt need to be added to the motd.

You should know better as a ct, and as a moderator...

Serious question: What if the lead ct gave away the prize prematurely without asking the winner to keep or pass? Would you slay him too?

This along with playing music over last ct needs to be added.

~Warriorsfury~