Sign in to follow this  
KingofOcelots

Making A Map for XenoGamers! - Jailbreak Map

Lookin good keep it comin, it might be a good idea to put in signs so people dont get lost it looks confusing lul

I will I still have to make a(FOR SURE) death run, race, surf, trampoline room, lr room, vents, finish up the cells, add signs. And I'm done.

Currently I have: Soccer, pool, climb, medic, gun toss, spray area, cells, started vents, armory, area for death race.

I will I still have to make a(FOR SURE) death run, race, surf, trampoline room, lr room, vents, finish up the cells, add signs. And I'm done.

Currently I have: Soccer, pool, climb, medic, gun toss, spray area, cells, started vents, armory, area for death race.

Nice! This sounds soooo sick cant wait

ok so what i think is that the rooms are very small like the soccer or pool you should expand them and make them a bit bigger to optimize them for a 64 people server, and change the colors od the mapping to make it look a little more HD

ok so what i think is that the rooms are very small like the soccer or pool you should expand them and make them a bit bigger to optimize them for a 64 people server, and change the colors od the mapping to make it look a little more HD

They can fit people, the soccer is somewhat small.

The pool I'll change too.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    CHIMICHANGA226