Sign in to follow this  
Fullbring

Fullbring's Gmod TempMod Submission

I've noticed that the Gmod servers need more mods for the time being because of the current TTT influx from Youtube, so I thought I would contribute. :3

What I'm aiming for is a TempMod Pass that will last around a month. If the TTT hype continues beyond that, I'll renew it once more, but nothing beyond that. I still have CS:S and GO to contend with and they are usually active so I won't spread myself thin by attempting a full mod status here. What the server of 'now' needs are responsible mods until the future mods can take up the mantle and handle the servers they have dedicated themselves to. We are spread too thin as is with the flood of new players and while all the current Gmod admins do a perfect job, there are too few of them right now to keep the peace because of this hype. I'll give it my all like always and once the new mod's submissions are passed, I will step down to let them do their job.

If there is any need for extra info for this:

Around 76 hours on the TTT server, so about 380 rounds both as Inno and T

I keep an average of 1300 Karma (for those of you who will appreciate that)

As always, I abide the rules and help others out who don't know them.

I use my mic sparingly since it affects my overall gameplay style very little (and because people keep calling my voice sexy for some reason...), but use it if asked a direct question or feel like having some fun.

Thanks and I hope I can help where I can :3

+1

Fullbrings active has hell and would make a GREAT mod. Whenever I'm on ttt he is as well. And he also enforces the rules even while he doesn't have power.

+1

+1 needs more +1s for this cus they are cool +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

yeah he's on lots knows rules and shit maybe can help and stuff :D

WELL THEN. That's a lot of +1's you got there. I have seen you on quite a lot and you are already admin on some other servers so I now you can do your job at least. Since it's only temp mod there's no real need for an ass ton of +1's. The next time you are on the TTT I will promote you to moderator.

CONGRADULATIONS

Fuckin Rainbows