Sign in to follow this  
snakeboyeric

Implied rules clarification

I feel I need to clarify this, as many wardens not seem to know.

If you give an order like "jumping is restricted." then later give an order like "all t's begin race", on a map where t's have to jump for race; then jumping is no longer restricted. Even after 5:00. Simon-Says is exempted.

A few mods/players may disagree with me but most players and mods i talk to agree with me. Shit's implied yo.

Another exception may be if warden tells t's to specifically jump after 5:00 as a DIRECT order. Then tarpin's ok. <Not sure on this one though.

<discuss>

I would say that it should only be implied before 5, but then it gets confusing. So ya, if warden gives another order (start race, climb, etc) then jumping is no longer restricted should be implied. Obviously something needs to be added to the MOTD to clarify one way or another, but your idea is best.

I don't think it should be implied. Wardens should have to keep track of what restrictions they've made, and unrestrict things accordingly. Also, starting a race with jumping restricted could make for some easy tarping after 5:00 and therefore reap kills.

Somewhat related question of my own: if there is one T left (non rebelling) and one T missing (rebelling), am I allowed, as warden, to order the non-rebelling T to bloodhound to his teammate? Darius was giving some outlandish arguments and acting high-and-mighty about the situation and believed that the last non-rebelling T (when there are two Ts remaining total) should not have to follow subsequent orders.

("How dumb would you have to be to think that the last non-rebelling T doesn't get LR? Why would it have to be in the MOTD?" - Darius, circa 2012)

there has been discussion of this before. and the previous determination was you cant order a T to bloodhound, everything you tried to make him do was to bloodhound.

also, snakeboy cmon mang we have to remember other things implied now? why u gotta make us think?

ALSO to clarify the situation in which loller is speaking of.

There were 2 (two) Ts left. one was a rebel, one had done all the orders and lived. the REBEL asked for a pardon. and loller said that he would NOT pardon him. thus making him still a rebel. the other T who had done nothing wrong was now the last remaining T that was not a rebel.

Sign in to follow this