Lollerskater

xG GanjaMonster (+ bonus Snakeboy freekill demo!)

Wow Ganja Admin Abusing again because hes mad about getting demoted so he wounded up slaying somebody cause of his anger. I have probably had enough of him abusing powers because he wants to. This has got to stop. He is pissed off cause he was demoted now look hes taking his anger out on the community by abusing powers. So Co-Owners plz do something about this Cause GANJA is going OUT OF CONTROL NOW.

Wow Ganja Admin Abusing again because hes mad about getting demoted so he wounded up slaying somebody cause of his anger. I have probably had enough of him abusing powers because he wants to. This has got to stop. He is pissed off cause he was demoted now look hes taking his anger out on the community by abusing powers. So Co-Owners plz do something about this Cause GANJA is going OUT OF CONTROL NOW.

Did you read any of the thread....? Jesus you're autistic.

Why is this even still open? Loller is just being a smartass/troll about the rules. He was slain because that is an unfair advantage. It's legitimate.

Loller you post abuse threads out the ass about minor things. You were slain and you thought it was unfair.. Was just slay.. You could've easily just discussed it with a div to prevent the flame war.

Did you read any of the thread....? Jesus you're autistic.

Why is this even still open? Loller is just being a smartass/troll about the rules. He was slain because that is an unfair advantage. It's legitimate.

Loller you post abuse threads out the ass about minor things. You were slain and you thought it was unfair.. Was just slay.. You could've easily just discussed it with a div to prevent the flame war.

It's still open because a consensus hasn't been reached. I, and many others, feel that it was completely within my rights to do that LR. Discussing it with a single person would not have provoked open-minded discussion on the matter. I have kept a level head; I wouldn't call this a "flame war"...

If you don't mind getting slain every so often for odd reasons and you promise not to make abuse threads, I can try to get an admin to slay you if you want. After all, it's a minor thing, right?

Just close the thread. @Link_ @@serbiansnaga

Loller is being a dick, got slayed for wrong reason but still deserved it. Did anyone not read my TL;DR?

Just close the thread. @Link_ @@serbiansnaga

Loller is being a dick, got slayed for wrong reason but still deserved it. Did anyone not read my TL;DR?

Oh, people read it. Nobody agreed with you enough to voice it though.

It's still open because a consensus hasn't been reached. I, and many others, feel that it was completely within my rights to do that LR. Discussing it with a single person would not have provoked open-minded discussion on the matter. I have kept a level head; I wouldn't call this a "flame war"...

If you don't mind getting slain every so often for odd reasons and you promise not to make abuse threads, I can try to get an admin to slay you if you want. After all, it's a minor thing, right?

Every so often... What? Like once in 3 months lol. I wouldn't come crying to the forums.

You gave an unfair advantage to yourself, you were slain. You disagree with it (what a surprise someone disagrees with an admin) and then you post a thread about the wrong person abusing when they weren't. You can have your friends who will agree with you, it doesn't matter. You gave yourself an unfair advantage.

OKAY I'M SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING!

Here is why the slay is justified.

1. For your !LR you are basically incorporating climb into your gun toss, this means you must do the Climb as soon as the !lr starts again because the CT has to go through it again.

2. There might be some issues like "but the T has to do the climb multiple times then, how is that fair?" well the reason is the same reason as why the T throws his gun every single time for every new CT, he has to do his rules over again for every new !lr participant.

Basically, not a freeslay, your climb was invalid and next time you want to be cheap, you gotta do your rules yourself for every new CT.

~Closed