Lollerskater

xG GanjaMonster (+ bonus Snakeboy freekill demo!)

so by him completing climb and then starting his lr is not an advantage ??? how is it not , the cts clearly have to go up there finish climb then do a gun toss when they gotta risk their life to get to him. That is a cheap lr and it does give him advantage. And neo was on there, i even checked with him if he can do that neo said no he cant so he slayed him.

I too am in agreeance with both Loller and Foxxy (the faggot) on this one. It is completely legal as they both must do climb to get to the end for where the gun must be tossed off of. however as foxxy said, you are a complete and total asshat for doing it, however much in your right it is.

so by him completing climb and then starting his lr is not an advantage ??? how is it not , the cts clearly have to go up there finish climb then do a gun toss when they gotta risk their life to get to him. That is a cheap lr and it does give him advantage. And neo was on there, i even checked with him if he can do that neo said no he cant so he slayed him.

He had already done the exact same climb he is about to make them do to do the LR so your logic here is very flawed. by your logic you are saying he must exit the climb he finished and then go back to the start and do it a second time for the LR. which gives CTs an unfair advantage as he has 2 chances to fall and die instead of the 1 chance that EVERYBODY got at it.

Alright but what distinguishes whats an advantage and what isn't ganja? It's not an advantage because they BOTH have to do it. They both have to go through the same risk to get to the same place.

I mean it's just like going up a high ladder. He still has to get up there. What distinguishes going up a ladder and climb in the motd? You are allowed to specifiy where you want the lr to be and they both have to go through the same risk of getting there, thus not giving anybody an advantage.

thats why i double checked with Neo, he slayed the guy and i didn't even do anything. It technically gives him an advantage because before he started lr he went to climb, finished it and then started doing his gun toss. So if hes up there and says ok so lets do some guntoss then all the cts have to do climb , get to the other side and do the gun toss. Its a cheap lr we should get some rules about some of these lrs

It technically gives him an advantage because before he started lr he went to climb, finished it and then started doing his gun toss

Should have started gun toss, then gone up to climb, rinse, repeat, otherwise it's unfair. I killed him because i figured he was delaying, either way I slayed myself. twice.

It technically gives him an advantage because before he started lr he went to climb, finished it and then started doing his gun toss.

Should have started gun toss, then gone up to climb, rinse, repeat, otherwise it's unfair.

How does the order in which this is done make any difference? You guys aren't getting the point that the people above are making: the T has to do climb once, and each CT will have to do climb once. Doing climb, then LRing - or LRing, then doing climb...it doesn't make any difference at all.

So its cheap that he has having them doing something that he did? How so? So 99% of the people can't do climb. Too fucking bad Balls up and try and get across or jump off the side and die. It wasn't cheap.

So 99% of the people can't do climb.

yes because they wont even make it across to lr so all he has to do it start it and watch them die. thus letting him win without actually doing a guntoss.

yes because they wont even make it across to lr so all he has to do it start it and watch them die. thus letting him win without actually doing a guntoss.

But he earned that because he crossed. If he wants to do his LR at the end of climb then hes welcome to do it there and its the cts job to get there. Its funny that CTs get to be total dickholes and tarp as much as they want, but when someone decides to be douchy with their LR then all hell breaks loose... Get over it. He was smart and definitely earned watching the rest of the CTs fail at climb. If its unfair for him to do that then it should be unfair for wardens to tell Ts to do climb because by everyones logic here that agrees with Ganja and Neo is that it is an impossible game.

Stop bitching about it and good job Loller for being one of the few who can do climb.

But he earned that because he crossed. If he wants to do his LR at the end of climb then hes welcome to do it there and its the cts job to get there. Its funny that CTs get to be total dickholes and tarp as much as they want, but when someone decides to be douchy with their LR then all hell breaks loose... Get over it. He was smart and definitely earned watching the rest of the CTs fail at climb. If its unfair for him to do that then it should be unfair for wardens to tell Ts to do climb because by everyones logic here that agrees with Ganja and Neo is that it is an impossible game.

Stop bitching about it and good job Loller for being one of the few who can do climb.

so then on maps that have bhop coarse im allowed to get far and force ct's to get to me? im not doing bhop in the toss but its my choice where the toss is from? not cheap at all.

No one said you couldn't.

so then how would it be fair since they would be slayed for delaying if they cant get to me? how does it make it fair. just because no body said i couldnt doesnt make it okay to do.

This is starting to get ridiculous. There are both pros and cons of this type of Last Request; however, you guys seem to just want to keep fighting and rabblin' over it. Both the CT and T have to make that journey to the opposite end of Climb, both are in danger.

The CT only has One Chance to make it, as does the T. If the T had to reset each time, the stakes at which the T has to face is then Multiplied which would give an unfair advantage to the CT team.

In my opinion, the only way I find this Last Request unfair, is the fact that the DEAD players will have to wait for a CT to get to the other side which if done in a cautious manner takes about a minute or so.

In conclusion, really, the only thing to say is that only a total asshole would make the CT's endure something like this AS WELL as the Dead Players. No offense.

- Dat guy, Forest