Lollerskater

xG GanjaMonster (+ bonus Snakeboy freekill demo!)

Admins In-Game Name: xG:M | GanjaMonster Neo

Admins STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:17620799 ????

Your In-Game Name: Lollerskater

Your STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:2378156

What server did this happen in?: Jailbreak

What exactly did the abuser do?: Slayed me during my guntoss LR.

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?: He believed my rules for the LR were invalid.

Did it affect other players?: No.

Explain the entire situation here:

I decided to do a guntoss at the end of climb on Canyondam. Seeing as this provides no advantages to Ts nor CTs since they both have to do climb, and since it is possible to do a semi-circle jump without falling off of the edge (or not jumping at all), it is a legitmate LR. Even Ganja admitted this at first, calling it a "cheap LR" (see the first demo at 0:28) before he changed his mind and [Neo] decided to slay me the next round.

These guntoss circumstances occurred two rounds in a row. The first time, I was freekilled intentionally by $nakeboyeric, an xG member whom should know better and has been CT banned before. The next round, Ganja took warden and for some reason he thought he'd find it amusing to make an "example" out of me and make all of the Ts do climb, knowing that I would likely win and try to do the same thing for LR. Doesn't that say something about how he chooses to handle situations? Instead of saying, "don't do that again," he chose to go through the whole round, [getting Neo to] slay me, and then give me an explanation afterwards.

Let me quote the guntoss rules:

Gun Toss

THESE ARE SERVER RULES. There will be no cheating or bunny hopping during a gun toss. There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules. Cts always toss first.

In summary: the rules were fair since we both had to toss from the same location. All participants would have to get to the same guntoss area the same way. Finally, the gun toss was possible to safely do; I'm sure most of you can reliably do a semi-circle gun-toss jump. Actually, you don't even need to do a semi-circle jump for any guntoss. You could just start a short run to the edge and toss the gun while not jumping off (sacrificing distance compared to jumping, however), and you would be completely safe.

Even if you somehow disagree with the preceding circumstances, I believe that $nakeboyeric (STEAM_0:0:23233907) should be punished for intentionally freekilling me during LR. Are these the kind of members you want in xG?

The demos (watch in the order presented):

BONUS LIMITED-TIME OFFER! $NAKEBOYERIC INTENTIONALLY FREEKILLING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHHaZemBmg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUbry0DPUeY

Lollerskate I was the one that slayed you. You can change it from Ganja to me.

The advantage is that you always complete climb and were already over there. The CT has to get to you up on climb to do the lr. As compared to doing it at a regular place where there is no jeopardy of dying for either player.

THESE ARE SERVER RULES. There will be no cheating or bunny hopping during a gun toss. There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules. Cts always toss first.

Oh okay so we are getting technical, Let me help you out.

1. Maybe that CT sucks at climb so he is destined to die.... thus giving you an advantage.

2. Only dicks do gun tosses like that.

This is why Ganja was demoted because kids like you Jump to conclusions that it was Ganja and insist on that he abused his powers, yet you do some stupid shit like this... God some people.

This is why Ganja was demoted because kids like you Jump to conclusions that it was Ganja and insist on that he abused his powers, yet you do some stupid shit like this... God some people.

Yeah, you just know everything about it :)

Papichulo's cute

May i still point the fact that even if neo slayed loller, Ganja still made up rules? it is not unfair to go to an area and ask CT to go to you.

So if I go in minecraft and want to start out with a war on you have EVERYTHING in the game fully enchanted armor/weapons AND you can fly and I have nothing its fair?

This is like saying he can bhop really good and no one els can. So if THEY can't behop he gets to automatically kill them.

Well then if going to climb doesn't somehow provide him an advantage then, in essence he is doing a custom LR because he is forcing the CT to do climb before he even gets to do the gun toss. @@Arthman

I believe that $nakeboyeric (STEAM_0:0:23233907) should be punished for intentionally freekilling me during LR. Are these the kind of members you want in xG?

[ATTACH]3513.vB[/ATTACH]

Yes yes, punished. We should remove ALL freekillers from xG infact, starting with @JoshThomson

uncle-rico-sales-genious.jpg.86832115982f2aff0dced235c9ea3844.jpg

egS7A.jpg.aac795e73b3f71e0e476e898aa5add77.jpg

Lollerskate I was the one that slayed you. You can change it from Ganja to me.

The advantage is that you always complete climb and were already over there. The CT has to get to you up on climb to do the lr. As compared to doing it at a regular place where there is no jeopardy of dying for either player.

Actually, during the first round, I got LR before completing climb and I requested that all CTs follow me to the end of it (none of them did, and $nakeboyeric shot me). I did not record the demo early enough to show it, but if this is your argument, then the first round was completely legitimate. It shouldn't matter who is at the guntoss area first. Both of us have to get to the same spot, the same way, the same number of times. If you're saying that I should do climb again with each CT that I LR, then the CT team as a whole would be gaining the advantage since the T would have to do climb more than once (thus having a greater chance to fall) and each CT only has to do it once.

1. Maybe that CT sucks at climb so he is destined to die.... thus giving you an advantage.

Maybe I suck at climb so I'm destined to die. The fact is, both of us have to do the same thing to get to the LR location. It wouldn't be any different if I was at the top of a ladder on a map and initiated the LR when the CT was at the bottom. Does the MotD say that I would have to go to the bottom of the ladder and baby him to the top (figurative statement)?

Uhhh...if you watch the second demo, anybody would have thought it was Ganja that slayed me. I got slayed as soon as he said I was getting slayed, and there is no log in the public chatbox as to who is slaying who (the admin used the console or the in-game menu to slay).

So if I go in minecraft and want to start out with a war on you have EVERYTHING in the game fully enchanted armor/weapons AND you can fly and I have nothing its fair?

This is like saying he can bhop really good and no one els can. So if THEY can't behop he gets to automatically kill them.

This is an odd analogy. The T and CT both have the same capabilities to do climb. Bunny-hopping during a guntoss is against the rules; jumping is not. It may be true that if they can't do climb, they fall off and die...but if I couldn't do climb to get to the other side, I would have fallen off and the CTs would have won. Both parties undergo the same circumstances and therefore no advantages are given.

Well then if going to climb doesn't somehow provide him an advantage then, in essence he is doing a custom LR because he is forcing the CT to do climb before he even gets to do the gun toss.

I'm going to go ahead and quote Arthman on this one: "it's not a custom LR, it's just saying where he has to throw deagle off". "Climb" is a name we gave to that part of the map. It's a part like any other map; we have to navigate ourselves from point A to point B - like starting an LR at the top of a ladder when the CT's at the bottom. A custom LR would be doing "Couch game" on Avalanche or Connect 4. No special rules have been made for the gun toss.

Yes yes, punished. We should remove ALL freekillers from xG...

Alright, well if I can go up to anybody in the game and kill someone and slay myself immediately without punishment, I am going to start doing that right away.

2. Only dicks do gun tosses like that.

By this logic if I say that I suck at guntoss and you choose to guntoss me then that is giving you an advantage and you should be slain for it because I am destined to die.

To be completely honest, I'm going to have to agree with Loller on this. No advantage is given and there isn't really much to distinguish going across climb to do an lr, and going up a ladder. Honestly I think Loller is right on this one.

I don't believe Neo deserves punishment because he believed he was doing the right thing, but at least now we are clear on this aspect. Especially since Ganja told Neo that it was breaking the rules. So Neo should be cleared of the charge imo.

It's still not against the rules to do that though.

Let's just forget about the rules for one second.

This wouldn't have happened if you weren't a total fucking faggot Loller. Deal with it.