Rabid

Shadow1226

This is just my personal opinion and im sure alot of you agree with me.

-Shadow is not even an xG member yet he constantly causes problems, He yells\Rages on team speak, He was already permed from ct on jailbreak, And yet he just continues to become more negative.

-personal experience with him, I was sitting in a channel with rukibah,serb and then shadow comes on, i was blowing into a glass bottle it makes that wierd noise im sure you guys know what it is, But anyway after making this noise the kid comptley blows up at me saying "fucking stop i told u so many times to stop your a piece of shit no 1 even likes you, i swr to god im making a ban request on you rabid no 1 likes you anyways you are going to get banned like you should of along time ago."

Serb or rukibah can both confirm this convo, He over reacted way to much.

some pictures of why he is corrupt and not fit for xG

[ATTACH]3524.vB[/ATTACH] <---(click me)

[ATTACH]3525.vB[/ATTACH] <---click me)

also i have banned him from the minecraft server (tekkit) mudkip was there and he said the ban fits, Reason being: trolling\Disrespect\Bribery

Also while being on the mine craft he did not know i was rabid, and was begging for an unban on ts, when he saw mudkip was a divison leader he also begged for an unban, So any mod\admin+ on teamspeak, he is banned from team speak and does not get an unban unless aegean\serb\silence\jihad\billy say so, so do not listen to anything he says.

Conclusion we do not need a member like this for xG coming from me that sound a bit hypocritical but it's the truth, Hopefully we can get this guy out of here. +1 for permed.

5aa4bba6a2c9c_Shadowthedumbfuck.thumb.png.def0ffdbea872439f7edececf93873c1.png

q8zPw.png.179073a7edd41409594167f561afa65c.png

well @@Shadow1226 with the community against you, you should leave with whatever dignity you have. Also directly calling someone a dumbass is unprofessional and unethical. I've put up with the snot nosed spam "ERNIE ERNIE ERNIE HAY ERNIE HEY!!!" but as it progressed I blocked you to keep my sanity and my cool, as Rabid said that we don't need someone from xG acting this way (even though your app was -1 d and your application didn't go through) you still linger like the fart after a taco bell escapade which isn't very satisfying unless you have some fart fetish which is none of our concern, If this goes through which it will.. I'm sure wounds will be mended and it will blow over but if it doesn't then Im gona state this and my opinion will not change I'm +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 ing this and thats that

[PLAIN]Rabid is a dumbass :)[/PLAIN] <-- this isn't helping even with the smiley faces

Regards,

-ERNIE

[video=youtube_share;LRxaXmXvjnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRxaXmXvjnU

~Closed Shadow is going to be banned for two weeks now off Teamspeak and Servers

Shadow Yesterday you were banned off TEAMSPEAK For two days, and you keep escalating it and you should of kept it where it was.

Now you earned yourself more time

-Blows up this thread with a plane