Gawd

Goodbye for now.

THE LIES your always on TTT still..... THE LIES also when it's all settled buy a gawd dayum new fragging mic holy shit screaming into it so no one can understand you should not be viable traitor tactic

THE LIES your always on TTT still..... THE LIES also when it's all settled buy a gawd dayum new fragging mic holy shit screaming into it so no one can understand you should not be viable traitor tactic

My mic is fine. Its that I get a bit too excited and scream into it. I need to figure out how to turn down the responsiveness of it. Maybe just the in-game settings.

And as for ttt, I'll still get on sometimes. But i have so much crap to do. Like I've never been so busy in my life with school, and a job and activities. It's hard as hell to get accustomed to all this. Psat, Sat's, Act's :/ a.p. Classes. It fucking sucks. QQ

Sophomore year is surprisingly easy for me but I haven't been active on the server because of my baby sister.

Goodluck though with school and your std... Hopefully you can clear up what ever and come back to sitting in the vents on season!

You've been a good friend and hopefully this isn't a perm. inactivity!

Alright just wanted to update: Well I've been a bit more active recently. But this week i have a TON of shit. I'll still hop on to admin jailbreak and scrim occasionally, but I will be more active around this weekend and after,