Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Scientist

Garry's Mod - Mad Scientist

- I saw him personally killing a player that was an innocent.

I demand reprimanding his position as an administrator of Garry's Mod. I have played on the server of TTT countless times, and from personal experiences, Shaggy is clearly incompetent by lacking leadership qualities, neglecting his duties by refusing to negotiate with banned players with a nonchalant reply, " Uh, I don't talk with banned players." Even so, his logic is obfuscating with the judgement of banning players for a week.

I didn't witness the event, but I would +1 if i could. He may have shot the first person because the guy could have been shooting at people with his scout, but the guy may have missed.

well ur lucky it wasnt me i dont even reply to people i ban or even add them, RDMing 2 people is a week ban, the first guy may have been shooting i didnt witness it because i havnt been on, but saying some1 is "clearly" a traitor in my books with no other reason is RDM. But i say drop it to a day or 2.

Banned for a Week i checked logs after you admited to killing the second person for being "sketchy" showed the first you killed didn't do anything wrong so i week banned for double RDM and i put the reason as "RDMer maybe autistic?" anyways i stick by my ban

+1, Maddy has never lied to me and I believe unless the logs show if someone is shooting even if they do miss a person, I do not see how a week ban is right for something that might have been a mistake like this. I know Maddy is a regular for TTT and I don't think he would RDM.

Side note: Apparently he got banned with the reason (Autistic) what's up with that?

Anyways, at most I'd say lower the ban, a week is unjustified with something you didn't see and logs can't see it all. As G-mod is not my "expertise" I'd say @@Aeon or @@Charrax please decide and close this

Edit: TTT has never been my thing so I'm not familiar with how the game works, so I guess my decision is invalid.

@Link_ he first goes and says "this guy is totally traitor" kills him checks body reveals an innocent proceeds to swear into mic then later he has some one following him he says "This guy is pretty sketchy to me" not even two seconds after that he kills him checks body Inno, at that point i check logs they show damage done by all players and kills the player he killed and done no damage to anyone and even if he was shooting in the direction of some one until it hits it doesn't really count for shit. if i were to see it i'd slay the guy for trying to traitor bait (Shooting near some one to get them to shoot for damage first) so in both cases he had no just cause to kill either innocents. I banned him and i put at the end "Maybe autistic?" because he was announcing to everyone his RDMs and how he would spaz out after he had guessed wrong and killed another inno btw his karma was already at around 900 at the time which is pretty low already. so again my ban was not unjust as he claims and was following our server rules

The reason why I said the guy was "totally a traitor" was mainly because I witnessed him shooting a scout at people, and of course, that's a obvious red flag implying the person is a rebel. Wait, I killed somebody following me? I only recall killing one two people, the first being the scout-shooter, and the second being a traitor.

I have to go.

I will get Aeon to reduce it to 4 days. Deal with it. No proof either way but because of Shaggy's strange reasons I shouldn't keep it a week. You will be unbanned when Aeon or I are home from school.

Shaggy, next time don't put "Autistic" in the ban reason. Ban reasons are a serious means of archiving bans. Also 900 Karma isn't low. You can kill someone for traitor baiting (If it was traitor baiting). You didn't have enough evidence to act on him.