Sign in to follow this  
TLAR

Hey get a good admin or mod on.

The problem is right now' date=' we have some mods doing the opposite and actually fueling the chaos by trolling and being complete idiots when they should be helping. Right now unfortunately the only ones i see that do their jobs and dont troll, and dont cause issues. Are Myself, and speechluss. Not to sound cocky, but were the only ones that sit their and do our jobs instead of fueling the chaos by giving bad orders, not knowing MOTD etc.[/quote']

Haters gonna hate.

yesterday after an hour of attempting to get an admin to solve the chaos with no real results, i gave up.

If I'm on and you message I'll probably come

The problem is that everyone who dies spams freekill into chat, when half the damn people are too lazy to read the MotD and learn the rules.

The problem is that everyone who dies spams freekill into chat, when half the damn people are too lazy to read the MotD and learn the rules.

Well the other problem is that the MotD has mostly wrong information, because its based off of the CS:S MotD... and they are completely different games due to times and stuff.

As it has been said, we need physical (virtual) evidence that a rule was broken, otherwise we are not able to act upon it because there are many people who will lie to us because they are either angry or trolling.