KingSaber

Question About Rules For Mods (jailbreak)

So I have been playing on the jailbreak server an some rules are enforced differently from admin to admin. Just figure I would check it out on the forums before I got banned from a banhappy admin.

Leaving your cells. This one is definitely higher up on the confusion list for admins. The way I heard it was if you give orders to leave the cells an afk freeze then they have to be facing away from cells. Multiple admins agreed on this one. Multiple admins an players disagreed on this one.

General question about tarping. If you tarp an correct yourself or forgive all t's since you tarped is this worthy of a slay. This one is a bit confusing but it is passively enforced by admins. I figured that if you corrected yourself without having any T's killed then you would be excused.

Trivia Reward. Lets say in the case that you play trivia with a reward of killing 3 T's. In the case that there is only 3 other T's alive then are you allowed to kill the remaining 3 t's. Or should you have to ask the T if he wants to use one of the kills on himself. I thought this was a little silly but sure enough it differs from admin to admin.

Figure I would add this since a lot of people do it. Joining T's after dropping guns. I am sure everybody has seen it. If somebody is doing surf an climb a ct might drop their guns an join in. First time I have seen someone slain for this O_O (obviously considered baiting. more of a kamikazi ct sort of thing)

Please do add anything to this forum an I would appreciate responses

The way I heard it was if you give orders to leave the cells an afk freeze then they have to be facing away from cells.

Here is what the MotD says:

AFK Freeze: During an AFK freeze you may only type and talk. Using flashlights, spraying sprays, knifing, and moving in any other way is NOT AFK frozen.

Guncheck Freeze: This is an AFK freeze performed immediately at directly outside cells. Unless stated otherwise it is implied to face AWAY from cells.

In other words, Guncheck Freezing is the only freeze in which a direction is implied.

I figured that if you corrected yourself without having any T's killed then you would be excused.

My understanding (and what I've seen enforced) is that if you pardon all Ts for following tarp orders before any are killed, you are excused for the mistake. Even so, some people will pass their warden anyway as an acknowledgement of their mistake.

Trivia Reward. Lets say in the case that you play trivia with a reward of killing 3 T's. In the case that there is only 3 other T's alive then are you allowed to kill the remaining 3 t's. Or should you have to ask the T if he wants to use one of the kills on himself.

It depends on how you phrase the trivia game orders. You could say, "winner of trivia gets LR" and kill the 3 Ts that didn't get the question right in time. If you said, "winner of trivia gets to choose 3 Ts to die", then they could theoretically opt to kill themselves. You just have to be careful in your wording of orders to avoid situations like this.

Joining T's after dropping guns. ... If somebody is doing surf an climb a ct might drop their guns an join in.

"Baiting" means the CTs are near the Ts when they're not supposed to be. Therefore, it shouldn't be allowed.

What Loller said, if you say take a step out and afk freeze it implies they can face anywhere, as opposed to a guncheck freeze which is implied facing away, and all the other stuff he said was right too.

@@serbiansnaga Close thread please, Loller gave a great explanation.

Loller did a damn good job of explaining.

In the police world officers are allowed discretion in how they enforce things, aka seat belts violations, speeding, etc. The same thing kind of applies here. Some mods and admins frown upon thing more so then other infractions.

Since the topic is on rules and such, I have but one question i've been wanting the answer to for a while. It's a scenario that doesn't Frequently happen, but happens in certain maps (electric_razor, nexoid). If a T is out of Their cell (None of the other Ts cells has been opened, this is just something like Isolation) and the warden has Not given the "out of cell rebel" order, is this particular Terrorist considered a rebel automatically and kill-on-sight for CTs?

is this particular Terrorist considered a rebel automatically and kill-on-sight for CTs?

I figure only if he breaks a vent to get out. Either way, if im outta a cell, I run like hell.

as far as i know with a T that is out of cells before cell doors are open is to be looked at as an escapee as in auto rebel and kill if it's other wise i've been free killed a fuck ton

as far as i know with a T that is out of cells before cell doors are open is to be looked at as an escapee as in auto rebel and kill if it's other wise i've been free killed a fuck ton

i failed grammar school also, and unless the warden says out of cell rebel, u cannot (as a ct) kill a t for being out of cells

If a T is out of their cell, and out of cell rebel hasn't been called, why would you kill them? They are not a rebel....

!ban Shaggy 9999999999 Mega Freekilla

If I'm ever out of cell by my lonesome, I always run because if you're already out of your cell when warden says "out of cell rebel", CTs like to kill you anyway.

!ban Shaggy 9999999999 Mega Freekilla

If I'm ever out of cell by my lonesome, I always run because if you're already out of your cell when warden says "out of cell rebel", CTs like to kill you anyway.

I SAID I HAVE BEEN as in they have killed me, i have escaped plenty of times before it's called and get killed for it

If a T is out of their cell, and out of cell rebel hasn't been called, why would you kill them? They are not a rebel....

But if he is already out of his cell then you cant really call out of cell rebel... as he is already there you are sort of saying hey hes a rebel even though he wasn't doing anything rebellish until you said he was a rebel after the fact he was doing something you now consider a rebel activity.

You can still call out of cell rebel for everyone else, you just have to deal with that one terrorist. Of course the one terrorist that usually escapes opens the cells and it's a freeday anyways.

I believe it should be considered that he is a rebel since he is trying to break the other Ts out even if you dont call it, just to help the CTs prevent MASSIVE FREEDAY TIME on electric razor.

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Fink Chrono jaygoki