Peppermint

Hey guys..im back for the 98612864th time

Hey guys

Most of you might remember me.

Im Peppermint.

I know this is nothing new but let me start.

Ok guys i know most of you dont like me and think im an addiction whore because i leave and rejoin so much, but I am really serious this time. I have taken a lot of time off from css and such. I think it really help. I feel like im not a dick anymore and i dont disrespect anyone really. I have missed you guys a lot even though a lot of you hate me. I know ive done this a lot but i really want to rejoin xG and become a member of this growing community. I would hope that all of you could forget about the past because im not like that anymore.

There you go guys

Please no rude comments

Thank you for your time - Peppermint

-1. Last time I saw you, you were trolling, getting banned, Then go inactive. Then I see you come on JB today, tarping, giving false orders, and being idiotic overall. -1 -1 -1 -1.

Way too soon at the least, you go inactive for a few months, then apply the day you get back? nou.

+1 Even though he left xG to make a clan of his own, I still can manage to give him the slightest recognition.

M 9/10

A 1/10

PlooChi you do realize he has been banned numerous times and is a outstandingly annoying troll, does int know the motd and is disrespectful. Correct?

I kinda remember seeing you before, for a moment I didn't think I remembered, but then I remembered your pic. You kinda were a troll before, until I see you have actually changed your attitude from before, +0

Warrior i like how you said you dont even know me..yet right now you are judging me like you were there the whole time?

I am judging you by what I have heard and what I have seen from you. I was there when you left before. You were a troll. You still are a troll, you spammed for warden and I told you that you spammed and you called me a "whiny little bitch" have fun getting into xG. Also making a member app the FIRST DAY you come back doesint help your cause.

Well ever hear of dont judge a book by its cover?

And i only said that cuse you were like " YOU SPAMMED YOU SPAMMED HEY PEPPERMINT YOU SPAMMED!!"

And yea i know but idc i just want to rejoin dude..nothing major i just like having fun with xG members..But i am sorry if i have affended you in any way. You dont have +1 me. Im just trying to change and get along with everyone thats all but im obviously not going to get in so if i dont im just gunna stop trying and just play.

(MESSAGE FOR ALL xG MEMBERS THAT SEE THIS)