Peppermint

Hey guys..im back for the 98612864th time

-1 nah please just stop trying you joined then left how many times? and how many bans for disrespect/trolling have you got? oh ya if ur caught again it'll probs be perm =/

+0

I've seen some minor attitude problems when you were in [xG] before, but nothing as bad as everyone seems to be describing. Maybe I haven't been around on the days where you acted the worst.

In any case, I'll have to actually play with you before any bandwagon-hopping may or may not be done. I don't think it was wise to make this application on the first day you returned. Clearly, not everyone thought of you receptively; many still had lingering negativity which you should have tried to first ward over time through playing.

[marquee]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/marquee]

[marquee]-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 [/marquee]

No.

you troll, but who dosnt rite? (me >.<) but ive scrimmed with you b4 i thought u was alrite so ima +1 you <3 just try to keep the trolling down and you will fine imo gll

I gotta know u better before i make my complete judgement but if u keep quitin and rejoining i might -1 u but if i turn out that ur cool and mature and know rules i will +1 u... So well just wait and see

You left and STARTED YOUR OWN CLAN

You told me numerous times that xG is going down the shitter.

You're a troll and you don't deserve to be a member of this clan again.

It appears the community does not want you back. You can re-apply in a month and see how the community feels about it then. Good luck to you!

Closed.