Crabman

An idea for a jailbreak command

I think there should be a command in jailbreak that if you put in !gaurd you will be ct-banned for 1 hour to 1 day.

If you can't spell guard then you shouldn't be ct.

We should implement rules on grammar errors in our server too. We'll create a division called the "Grammar Division". There will be certain staff members for this division that have met certain qualifications and will monitor our servers for grammar imperfections. Depending on the severity of the infraction (from simple punctuation errors to sentence structure errors) we will deal out consequences. For example, in the most extreme of cases, a player will be permanently banned and can only be unbanned if they send in a well-written, MLA format essay.

I will be the Grammar Division's division leader. Applications will be reviewed upon request.

Thank you,

PapiChulo

Dear @@PapiChulo,

Hello Sir, I would like to formally submit my application to join the 'Grammar Division' in their everlasting war upon improper grammar. I hope that you take the time to consider my application thoroughly, and, with hope, accept it and allow me into this great Division for 'XenoGamers' that will help rid our servers of players with horrid grammar.

Sincerely,

Chrono

I do believe, my good friends, that what our division leader is trying to state here, is that we must not create divisions just for guffaws. However, I do inquire, who would be so interested as to join such a division? (speak this in a british accent, much more fun)