ItsAaron

ItsAaron's CS:S mod application.

I know I don't have the 100 forum posts mentioned in the Mod submission rules thread, but there are a few reasons I believe I should be given mod status anyway, one being that I am active not only in game, but on teamspeak and (on one occasion) tinychat too.

I know every single rule in the MOTD for jailbreak (mainly because knowing them helps me get some easy kills as CT ;) ). I'm responsible, and fill every position when playing, including wardening fairly often. I attempt to help people understand the MOTD better themselves, and try to explain to people anything they might have done wrong. I'm English, but work nights, so I'm on at pretty much every conceivable hour, including the much more down time hours.

The problem is, during the hours when there are less people online, I see alot of freekilling, bad orders and other broken rules, but there's very rarely a mod online to do anything about it. I think it'd be a great help to the server if I could be given mod status myself.

Thanks for reading my app, and thanks in advance for any possible support :encouragement:

A: 8/10

M: 9/10

Great guy. Knows the motd very well. Would be a great moderator especially because the change in timezones. Maybe get on the forums a little more. (I'm loving your emblem)

(Even if you don't have 100 posts or 2 months)

+1

you might be good enough for mod but u still need to meet the requirements that we all had to, no special treatment please get a 100 post and apply in a month or so and don't spam the forums because that will just look bad on your case @@Neo @Link_ please review this