Sign in to follow this  
GGKirby

jailbreak rule amendments for new games

Hey, so i created two games which violate the existing gun planting policy set in the rules

Texas shoot out, uses kajoly rectangles to set distance, t picks up gun, holsters it, ct only has holstered pistol, they both turn and shoot when warden say draw

another earlier one was temptation, where t's must pass a gun successfully down the line without reboobling

now you may not like my games, however in the name of innovation with limited map selection, i believe the gun planting rule in the MOTD should be amended to allow the warden to give guns under special circumstances. The no gun planting rule was obviously implemented to prevent ct abuse and chaos from early kills in game, so there is no reason why a warden under controlled circumstances shouldnt be able to allow the t's to handle a weapon

although its not listed in the motd, rule number one should be to have fun bros

(ps. what about your bag bro?)

Saw an example of it tonight, not too hectic, and looks fun to play, i think it would be a great addition to the server rules/games. IMO, making an exception to allow T's to handle a weapon for Texas Shoot Out would be awesome.

But there is only one problem, if two CT's are left, then i dont feel this game should be played due to last CT rule.

Only way i see it being too hectic.+1

This actually is a very nice suggestion. I just think that it should be played only with a few numbers of Ts (like must be 10 or less)

yea obviously for the texas shoot out game i usually only do it with like 4 t's with at least 6 cts alive to stop last ct from interfering

well i guess the formula would be if t<=8 and ct>=(t+2) you could play it bro

+1

I like this game. Also I think it's a good idea for wardens to allow Ts to have guns under special circumstances- like playing this game (or even in castleguard basketball, where there is no ball or object to play basketball with that I know of- play bball with a deagle that has no ammo). The other great part about this game is that it could potentially be played on any map where you can designate the positions of the two participants playing the game.

Btw what about your bag bro?

I, your hero the sweetest of lemons do declare that this amendment is needed. Now no reboogling on me bros.

....Don't know how to +1 so there it is....ACCEPT IT BROS.

Don't worry bros i figured it out. Lemonade out.

Giving t's a gun is never a good idea, but the texas one sounds interesting, maybe if it was with like 4 or 3 t's alive we could do that and instead of the warden saying "draw" it should be "you can turn around at 6:40" or something like that.

I'm at 0 but if you/we add more rules to the texas one then we could make it happen, -1 for the other one.