comicalShades

Election 2012

Honestly im going to vote rommney because i hate obama.... he hates texans and our Wealth. THERE IS A BUNCH OF REASONS WHY WERE WEATHLY! BLAME PERRY!

Honestly im going to vote rommney because i hate obama.... he hates texans and our Wealth. THERE IS A BUNCH OF REASONS WHY WERE WEATHLY! BLAME PERRY!

i hate the other candidate, so im gonna vote for an equally bad if not worse candidate cause the current president explicitly hates texans and their wealth, only reason why texas is wealthy is cause of oil, same reason why the arab states are swimming in money also, as soon as oil runs out, texas will turn into cleveland but with mexicans and sand

you dont even know texas.. Im voting for the fact of texas and obama is trying to take even MORE of my money, and serb make sure to know your shit before you talk about texas. We deal with oil, and alot of the big business from Cali are moving to texas because we have a better economy :P so thats another thing. We also have cattle.. i know sterotype but still happenes and agriculture.