Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

[xG:A:F][OR4NG3JUIC3 Abuse

I mean his video definitely shows that he's not spamming, but rather hitting the button perfectly. Although this is only one time that it shows OJ passing it so who cares. Also I've seen Ts mic carry through a round for a split second many times. I mean what do you want as punishment for something so minor...

No hes done it before and admin abusing is still admin abusing so I would like actions to be done. I know you guys think its minor but admins shouldint be passing warden for no reason. So see Orange admin abused and it should be dealt with.

-1 why is this open still we have a known troll who got into the clan some how right after being banned for a week, doing admin abuse thread on Orangejuice the most trusted admin.

P.S.

From what i saw in the video you spammed it pretty hard :D

He passed it because he thought you were spamming and to be honest it was close enough that it was a believable reason. It's not like he was the only one that thought you were spamming.

There is no spam here.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_68.thumb.jpg.5aa62cc1194bd889d0d8d51680ff74d3.jpg

so there is a little bit of admin abuse, but it is a minor misunderstanding, the mic button was pressed down like a microsecond after round start. I barely saw it, so it's hard to see why people said you spammed for it. but i dont feel like there should be any action done, Orange is a damn good admin!

Case Closed

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_68.thumb.jpg.0485bc36e2f587005b251e1f1b84e604.jpg