Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

[xG:A:F][OR4NG3JUIC3 Abuse

When I was on the Jailbreak server for CS:S I was calling warden and so when I called warden Orange juice passed it cause He thought I was spamming and he has passed it many times and I have video of it proving that He did Admin Abuse and he has done so before so I would like this to be handled with by the rules.

And the other admins were also agreeing with him even though I told them I didnt they still went with the false statement that I spammed for warden which I did Not.

-1 The video even shows you pressing down the mic button just before round starts, and Diabeetus had been talking before you said anything, and you still got warden.

heres my input on this, you got PM and u aboose it we watched u do it when u spam for warden in ur own video and guess what u get it and tell people talk over me ull be muted, u mute people when u should not even have warden thats aboose, we had 4 ppl agreeing that you spammed and most of them are ADMINS not some scrubs, -1 there was no aboose in there

i was on for 4-6 rounds b4 it really started kicking in that u were spaming for warden what really gave it away was the fact that some 1 was giving orders u didnt even say a word and it gave u warden? so if thats not spam idk what is then

0 for now I am not sure if that was spam or not. Cause when round ends it doesn't show you pressed your mic or not at the corner. But people in-game can tell if you spammed or not. So yeah I'm in standing neither.

then it should be a easy +1 because it clearly shows in the video I did not spam. Co-Leaders you can even see in the video that at the 0:03 second mark clearly shows that I did not spam and the people that are -1 me are just their to make me lose my powers.

+0 from me.

If you listen closely, you can hear Towlie's mic turn on before the round ends. This could be to audio and video desynchronization, mic lag, server lag, etc. If he called it 2 seconds into the round and then had his warden passed, then it would be abuse.

Yes, I am aware of the mic icon that appears in the bottom right of the screen, but there was lag in between rounds so it could have been pressed beforehand. That is to say: in the video, the mic icon appears at the start of the new round, but there was lag before the new round started so it's possible that it was pressed before this.

Everything happens so close together that it's impossible to tell who is right from this demo. If somebody else recorded a demo, they should post it so we could see what Orangejuice saw.

It seems to me that as soon as Towlie spawned he pressed his mic down, therefore in my opinion, it's not spam; it's just that he spawns slightly before diabetes because he has a slightly faster internet connection to the server. It does not appear that he held it over the transition. I'm not quite certain why we're making a big deal out of it anyway, but yes, once again, it was not spam.

Orangejuice does tend to be argumentative on issues like this, and I personally do not feel that it should have been passed. It may have just LOOKED like it was spam to others with slower internet connections.

Regards,

Teez

EDIT: +1 for abuse but I personally don't think anything should be done about it since it's such a minor fucking thing. >.>

+0 from me.

If you listen closely, you can hear Towlie's mic turn on before the round ends. This could be to audio and video desynchronization, mic lag, server lag, etc. If he called in 2 seconds into the round and then had his warden passed, then it would be abuse. Yes, I am aware of the mic icon that appears in the bottom right of the screen, but there was lag in between rounds so it could have been pressed beforehand.

Everything happens so close together that it's impossible to tell who is right from this demo. If somebody else recorded a demo, they should post it so we could see what Orangejuice saw.

It records my voice out of game to so thats why it did that. But Yeah I did not spam for warden So I will get the co leaders to check.