Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

[xG:TW]Mitt Romney Wrongfully banned

I was banned due to some freeslay for which they said I did. I did not for any reason. When I see a wrongfull thing then yeah I slay due to it being a freekill and the freekiller not cooperating, Mass freekiller, Afker in last ct,etc. So I was pretty much banned for no reason. So if I was banned for a reason then explain the reason. If you cant explain and dont have proof then I shouldint of been banned. And if Ganja was part of this then you should always not really believe him due to him always being mad at people espically me for some reason. When I proved that I did not spam for warden in the post here [xG:A:F][OR4NG3JUIC3 Abuse he lied so that it would not be passed. So really I checked the ban and Serbian issued it but I know I did not freeslay. And Serbian I think I know who said that "I freeslayed" cause I didnt. Ganja has always had a bad attitude with people and has always lied to get people out or banned from servers. So until there is proof then I should have not been banned. Proof should be Video or pictures to prove that I did freeslay cause I know I did not.

+1 Voters -1 Voters

IStealKillz None

Darkwolf, Deathgod, and Minecrack were there when you freeslayed. Also assuming that ganja did it and bashing ganja is not the right thing to say witch can get you banned for longer for admin disrespect. Aegean was going to ban you awhile ago but you came on so I went to Serbian and got you banned. I was not there but im saying this from what I have heard.

lol why does my name always come up when i didn't even do anything ,you're so funny kid. Furthermore you're accusing me of constantly lying bout everything that happens around you or anything that has to deal with you. You have been banned for 6 hours due to other people complaining bout you, all i did was i told aegean that people have to talk to him they did the rest. So don't be telling people that i did or it has been my fault. Then you go and wonder why i dislike you well this is one of the reasons. You still troll and talk shit behind peoples backs to your friends and others. #2faced

Well Im not disrespecting but he has had anger issues in the past and he has wrongfully accused people and this right here is one of them. He does not a proof of any sort. Anybody can tell a co-owner with a couple of their friends to lie with them. I think that if you want to report somebody you should have proof of pictures,video, or logs. And They do not have either one. So until they can come up with proof then they shouldint be able to ban you. This is a example not a real thing. Lets say a person murdered somebody but they do not know who it is. So a couple of people hear about it and then they blame it on a person they really hate due to the person telling on them for a subject. So they go to the police and say hey I know the person who did it and they blame it on him. Well the person that is the victum will say no I didnt do it cause I dont even know that person that was dead and the people that wrongfully accused him will say they saw him did it. The group does not have proof and they basically win due to the victum not having witnesses to cover his story. So this is what is going on. Until you can prove it with pictures or videos then you cannot ban me for this due to lack of evidence.

ok so by ur OPINION u say that i went to them and told them to lie ? no they see how u play and act on server and whenever something happens you come to TS3 with a huge stick up ur ass RAGING at people, that is an attitude problem sir and i had nothing to do with ur ban so until you get your facts straight don't blame me for this shit.

[xG:A:F][OR4NG3JUIC3 Abuse[/url] he lied so that it would not be passed. So really I checked the ban and Serbian issued it but I know I did not freeslay. And Serbian I think I know who said that "I freeslayed" cause I didnt. Ganja has always had a bad attitude with people and has always lied to get people out or banned from servers. So until there is proof then I should have not been banned. Proof should be Video or pictures to prove that I did freeslay cause I know I did not.

"Well Im not disrespecting but he has had anger issues in the past and he has wrongfully accused people and this right here is one of them. He does not a proof of any sort. Anybody can tell a co-owner with a couple of their friends to lie with them. I think that if you want to report somebody you should have proof of pictures,video, or logs. And They do not have either one. So until they can come up with proof then they shouldint be able to ban you. This is a example not a real thing. Lets say a person murdered somebody but they do not know who it is. So a couple of people hear about it and then they blame it on a person they really hate due to the person telling on them for a subject. So they go to the police and say hey I know the person who did it and they blame it on him. Well the person that is the victum will say no I didnt do it cause I dont even know that person that was dead and the people that wrongfully accused him will say they saw him did it. The group does not have proof and they basically win due to the victum not having witnesses to cover his story. So this is what is going on. Until you can prove it with pictures or videos then you cannot ban me for this due to lack of evidence. "

>Says hes not disrespecting

>Disrespects in every single post so far

Well Im not disrespecting but he has had anger issues in the past and he has wrongfully accused people and this right here is one of them. He does not a proof of any sort. Anybody can tell a co-owner with a couple of their friends to lie with them. I think that if you want to report somebody you should have proof of pictures,video, or logs. And They do not have either one. So until they can come up with proof then they shouldint be able to ban you. This is a example not a real thing. Lets say a person murdered somebody but they do not know who it is. So a couple of people hear about it and then they blame it on a person they really hate due to the person telling on them for a subject. So they go to the police and say hey I know the person who did it and they blame it on him. Well the person that is the victum will say no I didnt do it cause I dont even know that person that was dead and the people that wrongfully accused him will say they saw him did it. The group does not have proof and they basically win due to the victum not having witnesses to cover his story. So this is what is going on. Until you can prove it with pictures or videos then you cannot ban me for this due to lack of evidence.

What I read here was something along these lines. [ATTACH]3666.vB[/ATTACH]

You say "I'm not gonna disrespect" then go on a tangent disrespecting him, and accusing him of something he did not do. infact all he did was tell aegean others needed to talk to him, and then they talked to aegean. not ganja.

1286844773761756.png.75cb7b078a015bbcf4f94cef51a15e55.png

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:52 pm 70 [xG-Rep] Obama wow wouldnt be the first time he freslayed

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:51 pm 721 Yoshi™ what

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:50 pm 721 Yoshi™ what unicron

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:43 pm 318 ltod chancetheman sory ganja for killing u

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:43 pm 5 rimdog MineCrack.php Really?

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:42 pm 186 Havak hobbes seen it

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:36 pm 186 Havak Minecrack dope freekilled me

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:36 pm 314 [xG-Rep] |RAINBOWS| i see a gun in a cell

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:36 pm 6 xG:M tree !bomb

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:35 pm 237 Karch awww

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:34 pm 2 [xG-Rep] xG:A | GanjaMonster and he disconnected

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:34 pm 1,103 Neverless Hey, on a scale from 1 to the dead sea. How salty is your vag?

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:32 pm 45 [xG] Hobbes pinky has a gun

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:29 pm 2 [xG-Rep] xG:A | GanjaMonster for no fucking reason

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:28 pm 312 [xG-Rep] unicron yoshi

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:24 pm 318 ltod chancetheman sorry ganja

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:23 pm 2 [xG-Rep] xG:A | GanjaMonster that did it

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:22 pm 2 [xG-Rep] xG:A | GanjaMonster it was towlie

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:19 pm 721 Yoshi™ happy double yoshi

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:13 pm 721 Yoshi™ okay

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:10 pm 5 rimdog MineCrack.php Did anyone slay me, I just sort of dropped.

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:04 pm 5 rimdog MineCrack.php Ganja

Oct 19, 2012 5:46:04 pm 318 ltod chancetheman sorry ganja

Oct 19, 2012 5:45:58 pm 5 rimdog MineCrack.php ////////

Oct 19, 2012 5:45:46 pm 2 [xG-Rep] xG:A | GanjaMonster kid

Oct 19, 2012 5:45:45 pm 2 [xG-Rep] xG:A | GanjaMonster he said do it by 650

These are logs that i have from JB, you apparently freeslayed minecrack, then just left without even saying why you slayed him even though it seems like a freeslay AND it's required that you explain why you slay someone. Feel free to explain your side though

I did not Freeslay Minecrack I didnt even slay him at all. If this is the logs then where is the part that should say that I slayed him. See this is false cause I have never slayed Minecrack yet. So this just proves right here that I have not slayed him cause I was banned at 5:15 so technically how could I have done that when I was banned. You get my point. So they just basically lied and I should be unbanned.

Don't pay attention to the time, as there are timezones and different places in the world have different times rofl. Anyways I'll unban as there is no proof that you specifically slayed* minecrack, and you denying means there's nothign that can be done.

~Closed