Sign in to follow this  
Lenin

Recommendations

As a member of XenoGamers, I have a few recommendations for admins and some feedback on some recent updates that I personally believe would greatly benefit the community.

First I would like to say I am not attempting to tell anyone how to do their jobs, simply providing the opinion of an average member

Okay, the new PG-13 rule. I know Silence put a message on Mumble that went through it, but I think that this needs to be explained in other places because it is only day one and I have already seen misunderstandings, abuse, and general idiocy regarding this issue.

Also, I have seen a few admins that simply just didn't seem to be taking their jobs seriously. I am not talking about leaders like Silence, Yama, and other higher ups like Shikaku and Duckii, but it is more with people that have smaller admin responsibilities. A perfect example was on the JB server, where we sometimes have massive freekilling and admins on the server were doing something else and not assisting.

Another issue with some admins is a lack of good judgement. I've seen plenty of punishments that were either too excessive or too light. Kind of attached to this issue is the way that admins determine wether or not punishment is necessary, and some admins think they can bend the rules according to what their opinions are.

My main recommendation is that all members are looked over, and some admins are replaced. I also think it should be more difficult to become an admin. The reason I didn't post an admin abuse topic is because it is simply such a big problem that I can't single out any one or two people.

-Lenin

I was mentioned :3 this made my night

I've seen it all before but it it was all isolated and difficult to adress all of them. Also the PG-13 thing is new.

I've seen it all before but it it was all isolated and difficult to adress all of them. Also the PG-13 thing is new.

Not if you bothered to read any of the new posts

You will not be kick/banned for swearing. That's not the point. The point is to stop ranting and swearing excessively' date=' no one wants to hear that. No one is trying to keep you down, act like you would if you were in public, and be a little more civil is all.[/quote']

Ero made a good point on a different thread, and I completely agree with him and the PG-13 rule.

although, I do agree with you on your last three paragraphs.

Ero made a good point on a different thread, and I completely agree with him and the PG-13 rule.

although, I do agree with you on your last three paragraphs.

That was exactly the message posted in Mumble as well but I want it to be more prominent, and explained better in the rules.