Shadow

xG | Shadow's Mod Application

Hello everyone! Most of you know me well from the Jailbreak server I play very much. I have been playing very much, atleast 3 hours a day. I play a ton and help people learn the rules when I can, I try to make sure people read rules and that they know what is wrong and right. I have been playing long enough to know almost all rules other then the fact that I have read over them quite a bit. I have a lot of mod/admin experience from similar games or just from being staff on other games. I used to be a mod on a JB server on CSS until my old computer broke awhile back. I am a mod on another CS:GO server (Not JB Though), it is a regular de_dust2 server I play on whenever JB is not available etc. I am a owner on a Minecraft server I made with my brother and some other friends. All around I hope this mod app shows how much I am dedicated to helping the server, and how much I love the xG staff and community, I hope to join you guys in taking charge and to make JB funner! Thank you all!

Nano, I have never seen you on the server b4 except once when I was T. I never use my mic because I have been sick for almost a month now and can barely speak at all.. You must be mistaken me for a different Shadow since I have not been slain by you or talked to you ever.

+1 Knows rules, would be a neat addition to the team. As for what Zolo said, I can't say anything against that because I don't know.