BrockObama

Brock's Mod Submission

Hello everyone, my name is Brock/Brock Obama, and I am applying for mod. I have been a member of the clan for about 7 months and have been playing on xG servers since August 2011. When I play CSS, nearly all I play on is xG servers. On the jailbreak server alone, I have about 20 days of game time. I want to become mod because I love xG. I am extremely active on the servers and I want to help the community as much as I can. xG is like my second family.

meh, he's had a long time to improve upon himself and he's a lot different than what he used to be. Although he has been inactive for a while, as long as he can keep his activity up I think he deserves to have moderator. He knows the rules well and if it's saying anything, I'm not one to +1 every mod application I see.

+1 chill dude.

played with him quite a bit, when i'm on jailbreak and he's online he follows MOTD and acts mature, except when someone sends him a screamer :P donate sometime :)

-1 he has disrespected me millions of times and wants to troll so -1 until attitude changes. And I do agree with warrior he comes back out of know where and applies. That aint going to happen.

Just for the record, please don't judge him on how he was before. He really has changed :P

I haven't really seen him troll at all since he's come back, just goof around a bit :3

I was playin with him on JB a couple of times...hes pretty cool,nice,mature, idk about active bc i dont see him much but other ppl say he has so imma say active...+1

M:9/10

A:7/10

On my activity, school began in early August, I haven't been able to play at all because of the fact that I get addicted to any types of games. I had to uninstall CSS in order to not get addicted. I also had problems irl. I have learned how to manage my time and have solved those problems, so I should be back to normal activity.

+1

Mature and knows motd very well.

Calm down when you are sent a screamer (to the best of your ability). Oh and try to donate soon.