Sep0h

I would like to apply for mod.

Ok well i am applying for mod..I have all the requirements (100 posts and i have been in for 2 months). I know the rules,I am active all the time...all i do is play on xG servers. I drink bleach :D...If i read this right i have 9 days played on xG.

I wanna be a mod because i want to help inforce the rules, Also i get on alot and i see that sometimes no one is online, like right now there is no mod in the xG server and what if there is a kid who comes in and just starts MF...Before i got in xG i have been playing on the servers about 2 months before...so i have a totally of 4 months on xG. When i played on CS about 3 years ago i played on this surf server they let me become a mod so i have an experience.

EDITED: btw i am almost 15 (if that really matters)...I am applying for CS:S Moderator

+1, active on the servers, friendly, a great guy to play with, mature, would make a great mod. I've known Sep0h for a while. He would do good as a mod on our servers. Also, @@Sep0h please edit and put this that you're applying for the CS:S division

0 from me.

Most of the time, you are cool. Obviously, you know the rules. But when you get freekilled or arguments about the rules arise, you really lose it. I've seen this on more than one occasion. I hope you understand.

+1 good guy, good friend, can make games very interesting, though he does get a bit pissed at times but then again, who doesn't get frustrated? knows rules well andi think he would be a great addition.