Takibo

xG Member ESEA Match

What's up guys yo bb Takibo here, just posting it here to tell you all there is a source ESEA SEMIFINALS Playoffs match tonight, and i would appreciate if some of you would be there to support ;)

This is a single elimination match, meaning whichever team loses tonight will be OUT of the ESEA playoffs.

The team im on is just a pug meaning we dont practice, and we never even expected to make it this far, none the less i'll be playing under xG's name tonight liek asked ;D

Prediction made by one of the ESEA admins for the match

I'm not sure why SLEEK was late to VS's last match, as that could have potentially cost them the match (ended up 16- 14 in favour of VS against Skunk Works), a match which I felt they should have won easily. Temperance, on the other hand, ran over FEAR 16-4 with no problems. However, I have to still keep in mind that Temperance lost to The Pandas earlier, and if SLEEK plays, VS's roster is definitely stronger than The Pandas. Going to give the edge to VS here but really anything can happen, depending on which roster shows up for VS during this match. PTW: ultma/Takibo

vS > Temp 16 - 12

PTW Means "player to watch", admins chose me to be the ptw {:

P.S.: My name is "aintEVENmadDOE" on esea

Play - Teams - Victorious Secret CSS - My team

[ATTACH]3772.vB[/ATTACH] - Prediction made by admin

Match at 10:30 PM EST

Will be making xG announcement either way hopefully :>

Add me if you want "laughterkills"

prediction.jpg.79c4db5c09373d6ac717bcbb215ec915.jpg