Sign in to follow this  
Scub

Scub Application

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not, but I just wanted to let you know a few things. Over the last 4 or so days, I've been on the xG server non-stop. I've had to have logged at least 40 hours or so (not even kidding). Overall i've been here a month or so(just not applied to xG). I have found that I have been on a lot when admins or moderators are not present. I see rules broken, mic spamming, mass free killing, and there is nothing that I can do about it in the moment. I have also found that certain time periods there are no mods/admins on when I am (such as now).

I'm asking that you take consideration into making me a mod so I can deal with such acts of mis-behavior. I get constant complaints from people asking me to do this, or do that, which I cannot. Not only do I believe this will help the server, but also encourage people to come back. I know that asking for moderator is frowned upon, but I'm asking this only because I believe it is a need that should be fullfilled so everyone can enjoy a fun game without rule breakers.

I hope you take into consideration of what I just said.

Thanks.

-Scub

PS. Was told by a Division Leader to make a post on the forums

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_27.png.976b7aec1a9fb84d7a85b85615ff92d6.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_27.png.e86c6070693be4ebf254acc05fbfaedf.png

inb4 denied We'd love to, but we cant trust anyone who uses internet explorer with complicated tasks like moderating. Seriously though, add mods and admins on steam, you can find them real easy if you join the xenogamers steam group. Add a bunch, and dont worry about bothering them for help. If you see acts of freekilling, demo it or create a forum post with their steam id and time of incident.

*sigh*

Hey, hey, I'm pretty sure Snakeboy was kidding about that Internet Explorer business. If you're applying for CS:GO mod, then you meet the requirements. You'll just have to wait a bit until the CS:GO players get in here to respond.

I've been on JB quite a bit. Scub is one of funnest players to be with. He's an awesome warden, follows rules and slays himself if he makes a mistake. Me Cookiesars and Scub have an awesome trio at after hours which everyone show come join!

we either get killed or be killed! +1 from me, he'd be a good addition as mod as hes always open to listening to people.