ItsAaron

ItsAaron - CS:S Mod Submission

Well I think I should be allowed mod for a few reasons:

First and foremost, I know the MOTD like the back of my hand, and have on many occasions helped mods find things that are going against the MOTD, and point out to people when they may have broken the rules of it and how best to rectify their mistakes in the future.

I have so, so so much on server time, as I am extremely active (#swag)and with living in England, often play during off and on peak hours, and due to this would be able to moderate the many times I have been on during off peak hours and seen freekilling and general trolling that without a mod goes unpunished, and drops server count.

I ward often (and in my opinion, well), and even switch to CT when I'm not much in the mood for it if I feel that the current warden or lack thereof is making the game poor.

Thanks for reading

+1's <3 :

HongKongFooey

SonicRainbow

Gkoo

IDGAFoxxeh

Lollerskater

Plummer18

Chrono

HidingMaster

GanjaMonster

IEcho

MuLLin

Speedlimit56

Zeal

Megan

DarkWolf6052

JordoZombie

TheAlpha31

-1's :( :

Shaggy

ItsAaron, You don't deserve moderator. I think you absolutly need mod, the server needs you, xG needs you, you deserve moderator... lol that's funny. Anyways, You never disrespect, you know the rules, and you know what you're doing. You've always had my back on tough times and we need you. You have my +1 and I hope you become moderator, and hopefully admin in the time coming. Ty for readong this. Signing off - RainbowDashie

Let me tell you something Shift, just because we played in the bathroom together doesn't mean you can be a bully, I don't appreaciate bullies. Leave Aaron alone and hes not a faggit or faggot! Stop picking on people, you don't walk over anybody just because you're admin. Signing off - RainbowDashie

A great addition to the staff. Knows and implements the motd very well. He lives in a perfect timezone, he get's on when most people/moderators are off. Very respectful, responsible, and helps extensively already as a non-moderator/member.

Couldn't find anyone in a better place for Moderator. Not even me.

+1

Get rid of your fake accent.

+1 i can't believe my little aaron is growing up :'D

anyway he would be a perfect mod, knows motd well, great ct and member. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS I DO?!?!?

If my counting is right, two weeks ago you had 14 posts when you first applied for mod (before you knew of the 100 post requirement).

86/14 = 6.14 posts a day over the past two weeks to get to 100. Not saying it's a huge deal, but just pointing it out.

Also, it's not really cool that you called someone a moron earlier on today after freekilling you. They could have been new to the mod and/or to the community, and that isn't how they should be welcomed to the xG servers.

Still, these sorts of happenings are pretty rare in occurrence for you. You do know the rules, and are indeed active during times where moderators are sparse...

Overall, +1 from me.

If my counting is right, two weeks ago you had 14 posts when you first applied for mod (before you knew of the 100 post requirement).

86/14 = 6.14 posts a day over the past two weeks to get to 100. Not saying it's a huge deal, but just pointing it out.

Also, it's not really cool that you called someone a moron earlier on today after freekilling you. They could have been new to the mod and/or to the community, and that isn't how they should be welcomed to the xG servers.

Still, these sorts of happenings are pretty rare in occurrence for you. You do know the rules, and are indeed active during times where moderators are sparse...

just saying i had 250 posts when i applied for mod do the math :I