Monsterdog

Towlie Health problems

Hey you guys just leaving a check notice that I might not be playing that much due to me going to the hospital this morning because of chest pains. The doctor thinks I might have some kind of symptom that will affect me later on without medication. So I will be having some test done on me within the week. They arent hard test but they say that if I dont have them then my chest pains my get worse and I might have a stroke. So I might be on as usual or less. So I hope I can get through this and Dry more people(sarcasim). But just telling everybody here to take care of your bodies and dont ruin it. Cause you might end up where I am. Even though I dont know it was caused. But wish me luck.

Oh man. That's serious stuff. Don't worry, getting hospitalized will equal the BEST chicken dinner EVER. Trust me.

well I find out that my chest pains are from some kind of strain on my resperatory system. Its either that I work my body to much or I am not drinking enough water during workouts. So the pains I have been having cause I bascially work my body to much. Wow I really need to work harder then LOL.