Forum

In-Game Name:

Shark-A-Holic

Identity:

Ban Type:

Communications Ban

Information:

Hey there!

I'm not sure if this is the correct division or not to be posting this under...but about seven years ago I played on the XenoGamers Counter-Strike: Source servers like it was my religion. I recently discovered that the steam group is still existing, and that there are new servers across several game formats. However, it says I have been "kicked from the group," with no reason. I don't recall ever posting in there, nor was I ever banned off of any of the servers in the game! I was wondering if I could be re-invited to the group?

Furthermore, I'd like to thank XenoGamers for introducing me to my future wife, Megan. She was one of the many members here and on TridentGaming for years! She went by aliases Megan, Apple Juice, and numerous others. We've been together for nearly six years now, and without your guys' servers, we would've never happened. You guys made many, many friendships for me, as well as gave me my lifelong best friend.

I'd like to be a part of the once great (and still great) community of XenoGamers again.

Sincerely,

Kourtney Sharkey

Steam Name: Shark-A-Holic

IMG_4253.JPG.fcae83f2e75c6d3a9093467be7ecca22.JPG

Aye it's great to hear that you found your soon to be wife on our servers, and also we'd love to have you in our community! Also you were not banned in the past or anything and if you are talking about our steam group then I'll send you a friend request so that I can add you to the steam group. Or if you are talking about being a member on our forums and servers then to do that you just gotta be active on the servers and get to know people and then make a member application thread here on the forums eventually.

Also I'ma just emphasize that you aren't actually banned on anything as far as I can tell from searching your steam id in our ban records, that is unless I'm missing something, so otherwise someone close this thread

Furthermore, I'd like to thank XenoGamers for introducing me to my future wife, Megan. She was one of the many members here and on TridentGaming for years! She went by aliases Megan, Apple Juice, and numerous others. We've been together for nearly six years now, and without your guys' servers, we would've never happened. You guys made many, many friendships for me, as well as gave me my lifelong best friend.

Sorry @virr don't ban me but this sounds actually very cool and for some reason I felt the need to say this.

Good luck to you two in the future (y).

Edited by Bello (see edit history)