snakeboyeric

$nakeboyeric's mod application

Ive been a regular on the server for some time now, and get along with almost everyone in the clan. I try to keep up with all the motd rules and my number one goal is to have fun on the server and play my best.

I have owned a few servers in the past, including one jailbreak server, so I have a lot of experience with admin commands. Lack of funds ended those ventures.

I think most current active mods and admins do a great job already, but I would like the opportunity to help it out in any that I can.

+1

$nakeboyeric is quite a kind fellow, and he would do a stellar job as a mod, I'm sure. His age is a plus! I haven't seen anyone have a problem with him, or a problem caused by him.

-1 he started this "$nakeboy" bullshittery and has a cult of followers, they should all die and burn in hell.

+ 1

nigga freekills me too.

A: 9/10

M: 10/10

This guy will definatly rank up in staff when accepted. The most mature guy on the server. Never disrespectful, often stops others from arguing with his great attitude. His focus is to keep the game fun while following every rule. So much knowledge of the motd, seem's like he wrote. I have yet to see him make a mistake.

+1

+1 hes been a great guy and always obeys the rules cause he knows them better than most other Mods, and i don't recall any problems with this character and he has always been a great friend, i was more active id say it much sooner and if he doesn't get mod after this app i'm leaving and starting my own clan

A:99198twothree/10

M:1351986/10

D:123413/10

L: 1132411/10

in leaman's terms (10/10 overall around)

Regards,

-ERNIE