Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

xG?

I know I know, we play video games a lot, and are part of a gaming clan... so 99% of us probably don't have a life........... 100%*

PROBABLY

but if you somehow have a life outside xG, what do you do?

i.e. Job? Friends? What do you do to relax? What do you do for fun outside of trolling JB? any (swag) things you personally own? what swag as fuck places are around where you live?

I'll Start us off

No job, I had an off and on job working at a place that did bouncehouses, however there haven't been any good big gigs recently, so he let me go because he "couldn't afford it".

Yes, I have friends. my main homies, the guys, we all chill at one of our houses atleast every other weekend. generally playing drinking games, whether it be watching a stream for a tournament and drinking whenever the caster says certain things, bp, california kings, blackjack, Blitz The League #IntoxicationVersion (a game we designed, where everytime a player is injured, you drink based on what % accuracy you have. for example if you had 57% accuracy shooting your WR up with adrenaline, you drink about 57% of your cup, then refill it.) if you have ever played blitz on any of the "fun gamemodes" you know how ridiculous that is....

For relaxation I enjoy a variety of things, from: watching movies, watching tv, playing with my puppies, working out (lifting), reading, and cooking.

Fun outside of trololololling JB, other than hanging out with the guys, would be chillin with my other group of friends (lesbian couple and my/their friend who is flamboyant) playing singleplayer games (i actually enjoy them, for gameplay, and story. examples: Assassin's Creed series [just torrented the 3rd one because honestly i felt that revelations was not worth $60 and i'm not sure this one will be either, nor do i play multiplayer, i just want to play through the story, don't give me anti game torrenting bullshit faggots], Just Cause series, Saboteur, Portal 1/2) some multiplayer gamews that xG doesn't necessarily play: Project Reality (BF2), L4D(2), Killing Floor, Dota (WC3 5v5 with my friends from elementary school) fucking with my brother (we allow him to hang with us when we hang at my house, and he is allowed to drink as well aslong as he pays up too for the drinks [our parents buy us alcohol as long as we stay the night/have a ride AND pay for it] we do some stupid shit, and we like to throw some tomfoolery his way.) League of Legends: outside of xG I play with my best friend and one of our friends, and on occassion my little brother, all of us are level 30 and we have some good times, we do either bullshittery builds or comps, or play #LegitSrsBidness when we need our win of the day. (example of BS build: FULL BRAVERY!!!!!! can get boots whenever you please, other than boots your first 3 items in any order must be; Leviathon, Sword of the Occult, and Mejai's Soulstealer. full beef: all solo top champions AD or AP but gotta get dat dur beef on them so that we have massive health, then counter the mejais!) and other bullshittery. we also play with one of our other friends, "Frenchy" whos actual name on his passport is Pierre, french international student going to USC.

Swag I own: A Replica of a Civil War Officer's Sword, my beast PC, a CO2 powered airsoft M4, CO2 powered airsoft M14, My grandpas pocket knife he got when he joined the navy just before WWII that he kept through the pacific war, and gave to me just before he died.

Places around me: (these i don't consider fun anymore since i have been SO FUCKING OFTEN) Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm, Boomers, The Beach, (Back to the fun!) Angel's Stadium [i love going to the games there when they play a good team because it makes it so exciting! also FYI Pujols isn't that great of a player, one of the first games after they got him this season, I went, and he wasn't the power slugger they were expecting, he got 2 hits that game, a single that should have been a double, but he is slow as fuck. and a single with an RBI] Six Flags [it's not too far], Universal Studios [again, not too far].

thats about it.

also going along with places, during this halloween time of year, they always do their own things and i change which i go to each year, so it is always fun. by the time i go to Haunt at Knott's again, most of the mazes have been changed out.

No job yet. However I would love working at Subway

I have some friends we hang out almost every week doing random shit. stuff like looking for dead shit in the woods to skating, Getting together and working on songs to making creepy pastas.

For relaxation, I jog/skate because I'm a fat fuck. Playing with my dogs, Stitch (English Mastiff) and Hope and Mayhem (Vizsla's), and if I can't do those I just sleep. o- o

Shit I do for fun. Skating, cooking, eating, minecraft, my bass, Sheila, play with my snakes(5), lizards(6), tarantulas(4), and dogs(3).

Shit I got. I got a Whitey Panda Enjoi with Thunder Trucks, Lucky Abec 7 berrings, and some Spitfire wheels. My sweet ass, 4 year old Xbox 360 Elite. pets, A Forest Ghillie Suit. 2 CO2 powered Deagles, a UTG Shadow Ops OD Bolt Action Airsoft Riffle, A Motha Fuckin Golf Cart, and my Uber-awesome 2006 Purple Mistubishi Eclipse (that I still can't drive e.e).

Places near me: Walgreen's, Taco Bell, NOTHING, a park, and a hot tub.

So brb ima go scare the shit outta some kids in my ghillie...

speak 3 languages, (almost 4).

did breakdance for 1 entire year.

done karate for 1 year and a half, now i practice jiu jitsu and boxing 4 times a week

have played soccer from when i was born till 14 years old (born and raised in brazil)

i have my own company, i sell items from here to brazil, i pay for my own crap

Have played countless games with an endless exp page.

^ true story

did breakdance for 1 entire year.

YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON MY NIGGA @Link_ FUCK YOU TAKIBO, & FUCK YOUR ASS TOO

also, tl;dr chrono/foxxeh's post

No job, no friends, no hobbies. When I'm not on xG, I sit in a fetal position and jerk off.

Nah for real though. I have all them friends and stuff. Especially Josh Thomson. He's my favorite.

I play guitar, skateboard, snowboard, play xbox, and all that other jazz in my free time.

Fuck the haters.

For relaxation I enjoy a variety of things, from: watching movies, watching tv, playing with my puppies, working out (lifting), reading, and cooking.

LIES, no but really I don't do much. Other then school moderating JB playing tekkit playing WoW I just have too much stuff to do right now.

Especially Josh Thomson. He's my favorite.

Bitches love me. Especially Brian Falkenstein. He's the biggest bitch. & Loves me the most.

Btw, May 29th 1997.

Between School, Wow, and CS:S, I don't do much at all. Watch T.v and sleep n stuff. When my school gets an ROTC program I plan on signing up. My father was a SSGT in the Army and I just plan on following along.

LIES, no but really I don't do much. Other then school moderating JB playing tekkit playing WoW I just have too much stuff to do right now.

You're 12 years old.. How do you have "too much stuff to do"

Also

This is the internet, people make shit up.