Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

Xbox Division?

I will probably start playing on xbox a lot more when Halo 4 drops so I was wondering if we could make a division for xbox so members can play together and not seem inactive because they are playing on xbox. I imagine there will be a ranked team playlist for Halo 4 so also we could make a Official xG Halo 4 team for the ranked playlists. If we do I would like to be the Division leader for it because I have a lot of experience in leading clans and playing halo and I'm a very mature member but there also could be division leaders for other games like CoD, Far Cry 3, GTA 5, and any RPG like games that have multiplier. This is just a idea I havent seen be brought up since I have been in the clan so if its a old topic you can close if not let me know who would want to do it or at least think its a good idea.

add me GT: z Blowin Kush z (also members could change their GT's with the clan tag in it like mine would be xG l Echo)

Hell yes.

I pre ordered halo 4.

+1

Me too and I'm getting live at the same time so I cant ge ton right now but I will when it comes out

Not sure about this. I have had experience with XBox divisions and they usually fail the areas of user enforcement and general behavior. Nobody takes it seriously.

Also, with the changing the gamertag, you would have to pay 5 dollars just to leave the clan and change your name back. Seems a bit extreme.

Just expressing concerns, although if you do it right, I think it could be a great idea.

If anyone would like to add me, my gamertag is in my profile.

Not sure about this. I have had experience with XBox divisions and they usually fail the areas of user enforcement and general behavior. Nobody takes it seriously.

Also, with the changing the gamertag, you would have to pay 5 dollars just to leave the clan and change your name back. Seems a bit extreme.

Just expressing concerns, although if you do it right, I think it could be a great idea.

If anyone would like to add me, my gamertag is in my profile.

I've been in more then 10 clans just for xbox or a division for xbox and all were perfectly good divisions and with a big variety of games coming out, members easily could find other members to play with and have a decent community and this is mostly to let members show there activity playing games besides on the computer

Also with the GT's that was just a idea because its not very expensive and doesn't have to be requirement just a thought

Sounds about as useful as our LoL Division

Just a idea to see how many members also play xbox because of all the new titles coming out

I would want Division for Xbox or Consoles in general but i wouldn't want it to be Just strictly FPS games. i would want to expand my horizon of gaming with the division like RTS Or TBS or RPGS(<--Lol) or maybe even fighting games. And as a leader it should be one that has played many games both older and newer ones. If a division like that started we could start making Lets Play or have playthrough videos on the xG youtube channel ...(does that still even exist? lol) where we troll around and joke while we play a game. Or maybe start making Achievement videos. Do game reviews on console games. Examples would be RosterTeeth, Tobuscus ZGR and such.

I would want Division for Xbox or Consoles in general but i wouldn't want it to be Just strictly FPS games. i would want to expand my horizon of gaming with the division like RTS Or TBS or RPGS(<--Lol) or maybe even fighting games. And as a leader it should be one that has played many games both older and newer ones. If a division like that started we could start making Lets Play or have playthrough videos on the xG youtube channel ...(does that still even exist? lol) where we troll around and joke while we play a game. Or maybe start making Achievement videos. Do game reviews on console games. Examples would be RosterTeeth, Tobuscus ZGR and such.

Like I said we could have different division leaders for different games and genres of games also I have been gaming my whole life and and have played ever type of game possible so thats why I would want to be a Division leader for it but I also like the idea for a Youtube channel that someone could run and members could submit videos to be posted and I could design the channel and make us intros and other graphics and so could other graphic artists in the clan.

+1

However, no changing of the gamertag.

I didn't pre-order Halo 4, I'm waiting till a week after where it would be $50 on ebay.

GT: Gkoo

+1

However, no changing of the gamertag.

I didn't pre-order Halo 4, I'm waiting till a week after where it would be $50 on ebay.

GT: Gkoo

Just find a copy on craigslist like the day after for $50 but for instead of changing GT's with the clan tags just put xenogamers in our bios or whatever